Comfort Inn and Suites Durango
$95
Hampton Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$105
$95
Quality Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$121
$117
DoubleTree by Hilton Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$146
$133
Doubletree.com
The Rochester Hotel and Leland House(Durango)(Great Value!)
$249
Best Western Plus Rio Grande Inn(Durango)(Great Value!)
$115
$124
$124
$114
Best Western Mountain Shadows(Durango)(Great Value!)
$98
BestWestern.com
Strater Hotel(Durango)(Great Value!)
$132
Travelocity
All reviewsfront deskwaffleschoice hotelsroom was cleanbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areabusiness centerhot breakfastindoor poolwould stay here againfirst floorexcellent breakfastking suitein towntrain ridefree breakfasta great place to stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2014

We enjoy staying at the Cormfort Inn in Durango! It is right across the hiway from a great bike trail that follows the Animas River into town and beyond. The employees are pleasant, rooms are clean, and the rates are comparable. The breakfast spread is one of the best and the lady who works that keeps everything clean and stocked. Real blueberries in the waffles and plenty of protein options, and fresh ripe fruit. I highly recommend this hotel and we stay there every time we visit Durango which is about three times a year. My only issue is the walls are a little thin.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I came to Durango to find a house to move into and I was very stressed about it all. Comfort Inn changed my mood immediately. The guest service was AMAZING right off the bat. The morning breakfast was delicious and better than any breakfast I've had at a hotel. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone coming to the area!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2014

I have been traveling to Durango often for business over the past 15 years, and the Comfort Inn has been my hotel of choice. It has consistently been a great place to stay. I don't recall ever having a bad experience. It is always clean, the beds and pillows are always great, something that is very important to me. The staff is always helpful, courteous, and friendly. A hot breakfast is a plus and they do a great job! Just recently the rooms, sauna and pool were all updated and remodeled, and they look great! I give it 5 stars. because for 15 years they have done an excellent job consistently providing a great place to stay when away from home, and knowing what to expect at the end of a long day is huge!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 23, 2014

Stayed 3 nights at this Comfort Inn and Suites and it turned out to be a great choice. Room was very clean, staff were friendly, and Hotel is in very good condition. Breakfast includes hot eggs, sausage, bacon, and biscuits and gravy, along with pastries, muffins, bananas, cereal, juice and coffee. I was really impressed with the Pool and Sauna facility (the sauna is large and has windows - I was told it is new). Staff gave me some great choices for restaurants while I was there.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2014

We recently stayed here for 3 nights while visiting Fort Lewis College, and I would absolutely stay here again. The rooms were good sized, breakfast very good compared to most "free hot breakfast" places, pillows were terrific (they have both soft and firm), and the room had a surprising amount of storage and electrical outlets (great for charging all of our electronics & phones). They even had hot soup at night when we arrived! The ONLY issue I had, which was tiny and not even a problem, was that housekeeping did not replace the conditioner with the shampoo--instead they gave us two lotions. This is laughable to me, knowing how picky I am, that this was the only thing I could find that didn't work like clockwork. All the staff were terrific, and even the breakfast area was a good size, didn't get too crowded. Highly recommended if you don't need to stay right in town and want an excellent value for the money.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family