“One of the best Comfort Inn's I've ever been too”

Comfort Inn and Suites Durango
Ranked #9 of 33 Hotels in Durango
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed February 20, 2014

More like a Courtyard by Marriott, this CI was great. Nice comfy and clean rooms, great rates. Front desk personnel are friendly and helpful Free breakfast was hot, not continental. Eggs, biscuits, gravy, sausage, fruit, make your own waffles, etc. Pleasant stay at a GREAT rate. Convenient to the railroad and downtown too, about a mile away from all the touristy things.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank bruce p
There are newer reviews for Comfort Inn and Suites Durango

Reviewed February 14, 2014

The rooms are small but clean and the beds are comfortable. The pillows are awesome! If you're not expecting the doubletree then you won't be disappointed the inn is a good value and you will get a good nights sleep.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed February 13, 2014

Whenever I go through Durango I stay at this Comfort Inn. The hotel is clean, the staff are friendly and helpful, and it is a great value for the price. The rooms are bright and pleasant. The pool and new sauna are excellent and the breakfast is fine.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

We had such an awesome stay. The staff was great, they totally accomodated my room because I was on crutches. My room was on the first floor, and next to service desk in case I needed anything. They even called my room to make sure that everything was fine.

Wendy Hollenback

Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 28, 2014

My son goes to Fort Lewis College in Durango, so I end up there from home in Baltimore several times a year. I'm a Choice Privileges member so I tend to check out their properties first. I stay at the Durango Comfort Inn every chance I get. The rooms are good sized, free parking, decent rates and they were exceptionally good this January 2014. I was there for 8 days and every little thing was taken care of promptly. There is a new management team on site and they are out to be the best. I believe they are going to be well noticed by the chain and I recommend this property to all.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I really loved this hotel. The breakfast was typical but with extras and the lady that fixed breakfast was always chipper and made sure eveything was clean and stocked. The beds are super comfy with down comforters and extra pillows. This hotel was super clean, super friendly and every single person was really helpful. I had ask for a great place to take some pics and the front desk lady admitted she had only been there for 3 weeks but by the time I loaded my bags and turned in my key she had some suggestions that turned out great for me. The walls are a little thin so if you have loud neighbors....for me kids, you can hear them. However I really liked this hotel and will return again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2014

we stayed in room ? I must say the whole property looks very new and clean and kept. friendly staff outstanding service ,courteous housekeeping staff .very efficient in service. while my stay at Comfort Inn and Suites what I discover was every single employee in a high energy and spirit with smile. i must say to you all visit once its worth it. compare to other hotels in town I rank this hotel #1.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business