Comfort Inn and Suites Durango
$144
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites(Durango)(Great Value!)
$166
$224
$199
Hampton.com
$187
Quality Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$155
Doubletree.com
$261
$249
Homewood
Best Western Mountain Shadows(Durango)(Great Value!)
$165
BestWestern.com
Strater Hotel(Durango)
$165
$200
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskchoice hotelsroom was cleanwafflesbiscuits and gravythe breakfast areabusiness centerindoor poolhot breakfastwould stay here againfirst floorexcellent breakfastking suitein towntrain ridefree breakfaststayed nights
Reviewed January 17, 2014

I really loved this hotel. The breakfast was typical but with extras and the lady that fixed breakfast was always chipper and made sure eveything was clean and stocked. The beds are super comfy with down comforters and extra pillows. This hotel was super clean, super friendly and every single person was really helpful. I had ask for a great place to take some pics and the front desk lady admitted she had only been there for 3 weeks but by the time I loaded my bags and turned in my key she had some suggestions that turned out great for me. The walls are a little thin so if you have loud neighbors....for me kids, you can hear them. However I really liked this hotel and will return again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2014

we stayed in room ? I must say the whole property looks very new and clean and kept. friendly staff outstanding service ,courteous housekeeping staff .very efficient in service. while my stay at Comfort Inn and Suites what I discover was every single employee in a high energy and spirit with smile. i must say to you all visit once its worth it. compare to other hotels in town I rank this hotel #1.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2014

I've been living in hotels for the last six weeks. Half of them were below par but Comfort Inn in Durango had clean rooms, big rooms!, and modern amenities. I was very happy with the price for what you get. I stayed at several hotels in Durango and to be honest this hotel delivered more for the dollar than any of them. Staff was professional and courteous. I will stay here again.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed December 26, 2013

We were very disappointed a second year staying at this hotel because of the indoor pool being closed for "chemical issues". Last year in March we stayed here and were told the pool was closed because of chemical problems. Otherwise the staff was very nice and the property was clean, so we booked again this year for a December stay. When we arrived, there was a sign at the front desk, which was not simply a temporary type sign, saying the pool was closed until further notice. The clerk said the problem was due to chemicals. We had specifically booked a hotel with an indoor pool and would have stayed elsewhere had we been advised prior to our stay. Later in the evening, we encountered workers staining the deck of the pool (and the odor was tremendous). Very disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed December 21, 2013 via mobile

Room was very clean. My only complaint is the strong smell of paint initially but everything is nice looking. Beds were ok. Not the most comfortable but better then most. Very friendly staff and a beautiful view of some mountains out our window. Clean... good breakfast bar too

• Stayed: December 2013