Diubletree in Durango is quite a big hotel and would definitely need some improvements:
1) rooms are outdated and a bit run-down
2) room accessories should be checked (broken ironing-board...)
3) staff is not very helpful and often unavaliable
4) rates aren't exactly cheap
Even though the design and deoration aren't my taste (I prefer modern/minimal hotel design), and I feel the 2-nights' stay wasn't great value/money, Doubletree is in a strategic location and close to the cute riverside exercise trail.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Low-rise Hotel set on the banks of Animas River at Highways 160 & 550; convenient to Fort Lewis College & tourist attractions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, Hotel.de and HotelQuickly so you can book your DoubleTree by Hilton Durango reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Durango
- Durango Doubletree