Quality Inn Durango
Caboose Motel(Durango)
Siesta Motel(Durango)
Motel Durango(Durango)
View Hotel
All reviewseggs to orderfront deskbreakfast roomreal eggswafflespet friendly roomchoice hotelshot breakfasttrolley stopthe riverbreakfast was excellentgood nights sleepcomfortable stayice machineking bedin townhousekeeping staff
Reviewed May 7, 2014

A very nice hotel, clean, and location was good. Personnel were all friendly and helpful. Bed was comfortable and the TV and Internet were efficient. The room was a little small but all right. I tried to pop corn in the microwave but the bag could not rotate because the microwave was too small. The shower head was too conservative. I'd prefer more water for showering. Breakfast was good although on an upper floor. Overall, the only real thing I'd change would be the shower.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
QualityM1, Front Office Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded May 22, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I'm am so happy that you shared your comment on the popcorn. We had no idea that there was an issue with the size, and have already started offering the mini bags instead. We were aware of the water pressure problems, and after a few adjustments to some of the on/off valves, I think we have it all fixed as well.
Each one of us at the Quality Inn Durango take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide.

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay, and with these changes, we hope your next stay will be worth a 5 star rating!

Reviewed May 1, 2014 via mobile

So, it's a pretty standard place. BUT I got a great AAA rate for a spacious 2-queen room, great beds and TV, convenient frig, well-stocked bathroom, and cookies in the office! Although the pool was still closed for the season, the hot tubs were open. The various staff we spoke to were all helpful and friendly - gave us great advice for downtown Durango. I recommend this motel for its comfort and "completeness", friendly staff and location.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank SoCalGal52
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded May 17, 2014

Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. Having the opportunity to share all the wonderful things Durango has to offer is one of the most enjoyable parts of our job! Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope to see you during your next Durango trip!

Reviewed April 19, 2014

We stayed here 2 nights and it was a super comfortable stay. The staff were great and super helpful. The room was very clean and the bed and pillows were so comfy. Their breakfast was great and plentiful. It was also super quiet. I would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple
2  Thank sunnySonomaCounty_Ca
QualityM1, Manager at Quality Inn Durango, responded to this reviewResponded May 16, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to fill out our online survey with such positive feedback! I have shared your comments with the rest of our team, and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. I am happy that you were able to take advantage of our breakfast as well. We work hard at providing fresh, healthy, and home made options for our guests. Each one of us here take pride in our hotel, and the services we provide, and we are so glad you enjoyed your stay.

I hope you will stay with us again during your next Durango trip!

Reviewed April 17, 2014

We were on a motorcycle road trip in April. Stopped in Durango after coming back from Utah. Brooke went out of her way to assist us upon check in. Knowing that we wanted to ride the Million Dollar Hiway, she printed off the road conditions and personally delivered them to our room. She also gave us some pointers on where to eat dinner. Later in the day, Max, helped us out by bringing ice to our room since the ice was packed in the ice machine. Customer service at this hotel is first rate! Bed was super comfy as well. We'll be back and we'll tell our friends about this particular Quality Inn!

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Pam,

Thank you so very much for your review. It thrills us that our service impacted you in such a positive way, and I have shared your feedback with Matt, and the rest of our staff. We look forward to your next stay, and thank you for choosing to stay with us.

The Quality Inn Durango Team

Reviewed April 14, 2014

We had a great stay at this Quality Inn! Upon arrival, we were greeted with cookies as well as a welcome bag (a little perk for Choice Rewards members). We weren't expecting the rooms to lead right outside, but it was nice in terms of close parking.

The room was comfy, and there was even a fun little chalkboard to leave comments or drawings.

The hot tubs were awesome, but it was a bit of a walk through the cold air to get to them.

The hotel is right off the main street, so it's very easy to find, although it's a bit down the ways from the downtown district.

The breakfast in the morning was tasty, and had a lot of options to choose from.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay, and would stay here again!

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TravelingRock13

Thank you so very much for your review. It is always wonderful to hear when our guests have a positive experience with us, and encourages our team in all their efforts and hard work. I hope you will come visit us again, and thank you for choosing our hotel during your Durango visit.

The Quality Inn Durango Team