“Great Menu and Good Service”
Review of 6512 Restaurant and Lounge - CLOSED

6512 Restaurant and Lounge
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Business meetings, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: "BEST MEAL IN DURANGO AND AT A REASONABLE PRICE." Fun, Upscale-Casual, Entertainment Venue, Featuring Premium Cocktails and Delicious, Local Cuisine
New Mexico
“Great Menu and Good Service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

We had never tried Randy's before, even though I work in Durango several times a year. With so many great restaurants to go back to, it's hard to venture out to a new one. This cold Monday night, we decided to go to Randy's and we weren't disappointed.
The decor is dark and intimate and we had a nice table by the window. Our server was Joshua and he was nice and very knowledgable about the menu.
My wife had the mahi mahi which was pan seared and sesame encrusted. It was served in a wonderful large bowl over a bed of ginger soba noodles. She described it as being the best mahi she had ever eaten.
I had the tenderloin filet which was served with coffee bacon over a bed of blue cheese macaroni. It was perfectly cooked and delicious.
The service was great. Combine that with great food and you have a wonderful experience that I would recommend.
Make sure you check out the daily coupons on the internet.

• Visited November 2012

“Unfortunately, they missed it this time.”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We're been to Randy's many times and it's almost always wonderful. Last night was not wonderful. Great atmosphere. The service was spectacular (Katie), and the wine was great, but our meals were not what we had hoped for. I had Cedar Plank Salmon and it was OK, but the couscous and the fried greens were almost tasteless. I rarely salt my food, and I did, but even the salt couldn't salvage these sides. My husband had Beef Tips in a Basil/Tomato gravy and he wasn't thrilled. His meal came with some sweet potato croquettes, and I thought they were quite tasty, so he gave them to me. It was disappointing. :(

• Visited November 2012
Tumon, Mariana Islands
“Nice romantic Dinner spot!”
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Great location in downtown Durango, love the steaks and pasta dishes and the atmosphere! Good wine list and dessert also. Perfect night out on the town for a special celebration.

Visited July 2012
Michigan City, Indiana
“Great beef”
Reviewed October 28, 2012

Try Thursday specials served at Bar. Great prices for excellent beef (steaks, prime rib) and some tasty seafood and other options. At tables food more expensive but larger menu.
Not cheap but excellent quality.

Visited March 2012
Vancouver Island
“our second choice”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

After being told there was a 2 hour wait at our fist choice, fellow hotel guests suggested Randy's. It was conveniently located We were seated immediately , although the menu looked quite expensive , we were able to select a small size beef dish which was plenty for my husband and delicious. My polenta dish was very reasonably priced and very flavorful. We were very impressed with the atmosphere service and prices. recommended!

• Visited October 2012