Motel Durango
$135
Best Western Durango Inn & Suites(Durango)(Great Value!)
$166
$193
$179
Hampton.com
Strater Hotel(Durango)
$212
Best Western Mountain Shadows(Durango)(Great Value!)
$163
$132
BestWestern.com
$248
$230
Doubletree.com
$209
Homewood
Comfort Inn and Suites Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$176
$157
Quality Inn Durango(Durango)(Great Value!)
$161
$136
$200
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfluffy towelssalt water poolbasic roomcoffee makeran older propertyyermaidsjosh
Reviewed October 9, 2013

We picked this place because of it's central location and the price. Honestly if I had known I would have gladly paid more for better accommodations. The so called "creek view rooms" that you pay a bit more for was ridiculous, you can't see the creek or stream for the back-ho in the parking lot blocking the view. The carpets in our room was soaking wet from a the carpet cleaning they had just done. The towels were small, rough and worn out The room smelled and was way out dated ...Oh ! and they charge for ice !!!!! I usually don't take the time to write reviews but this place is so bad I thought I would save anyone else the aggravation of staying here.

Room Tip: Use another motel
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 17, 2013

upon check in the front desk associate acted like he could care less. directed us to park in the back when the front was closer to our room. the room - had an odor that was very unpleasant. then there were 2 box elder bugs in our room that I had to kill. the free Wi Fi - well it wasn't - it didn't work for the 2 days we were there.
it is old and needs lots of work, I would not recommend this to any
and the first morning - the housekeeper knocked but didn't wait for us to say anything she just opened the door and started to come in till we yelled - hey

Room Tip: don't go here -
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 15, 2013

This was probably the lowest end of hotels we used on our vacation. It had some issues, but also I seen some pluses. We arrived and the man at the desk was polite and friendly. We got a first floor room in the back of the property over looking their "creek". First impression: they need to clean the area up around the creek if they are using it as a selling point that they back up to a nice, quiet creek. Lots of trash, broken, wrapped up BBQ pit, and unsightly grass that needed weed wacker attention. Next going to go up to our room, the back door security lock at the access door was broke. Not a very secure thing to see first thing out of the gate. Walked inside to workers replacing carpet, now that was a plus, we seen the first of several upgrades at this point. Next walked the corridor to our room, workers present up and down the hall but it was only 4pm so no problem with that. We walk into our room and find it to be pleasantly redone. New carpet, new paint, a/c on and running, cool and comfortable. There was a fridge in the room which is a bonus to us, a family of 4 who needs to store drinks and snacks for the kids. My husband did find the window facing the back parking lot to be unlocked, this was a bit alarming, but he locked it, figuring the workman had left it unlocked. The workers knocked off from work around 6pm, then it was nice and quiet. All in all, not the Ritz, but a favorable stay considering some of the issues we noticed. Clean, friendly, quiet once the workman were gone and a good value for the money. Looks like the management has decided an upgrade was needed and they are doing the rooms and the hallways. We did not use the small pool in the front of the property, however, several families were using it and appeared to be having a great time. It looked clean. If I found myself thru here again, I would have to say for one night I would do it again. More than 1 night I would be looking for something a bit better than average.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Perfect cheap motel for a one night stand. Standard rooms.
No breakfast included, but we recommend you to stop at Jean-Pierre cafe and buy apricot croissants (they are delicious!)
Don't expect to jump in the pool, the pool is located along the main road.
You might ask for a quiet room in the back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2013

Nice motel for the price. First night our a/c did'nt work. The next day they moved us to a much bigger and better room for the same rate. They had a big area for m/c parking protected from cars, which was nice. Housekeeping service was average. Kind of disappointing to have to pay for ice, but we survived. Convienent location to the FREE trolley system that runs all through town.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family