“Good food”

Ranked #50 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout
Description: Southern BBQ at its best. Ribs, Pulled Pork, BBQ beef, Smoked Chicken, Po'Boys, House Ground Burgers, and much more. Large patio. Horseshoes. Cocktails, Beer,and Wine. Catering on/off premises. Located right behind the Depot!
Exton, Pennsylvania
“Good food”
Reviewed October 13, 2013

This is right behind the Wyndham Durango Resort. We went there our first night, food was very good and reasonably priced.
Owners are from Louisiana and had some interesting menu items. Intended to go again, but there were too many other restaurants to try

Visited September 2013

Sumner, Texas
“Poor”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

The food was horrible. Looked like it was cooked last week, dry and tasteless. The place was somewhat clean.

Visited September 2013
Dallas, Texas, United States
“Close in BBQ”
Reviewed September 23, 2013

I have been to Durango for many years. I didn't know T's existed until wandering around town. I went there for lunch recently. The overall effect is satisfying. They have a shaded yard with tables to enjoy the cool mountain breeze and watch the trains next door. I tried the brisket platter and was not overwhelmed. The meat was served in a Styrofoam bowl nestled among the sides, Cajun slaw and sweet potato fries. The meat looked good, but was served in juices. You couldn't tell if the meat was actually smoked or baked. There weren't visible smoke rings on the meat. I personally like my brisket dry smoked and allow me to add what sauces I wish and not be forced to what the restaurant wants me to eat. It is as if they are hiding the fact that this isn't true smoked meat. There are two other BBQ restaurants in town that I have been told are great. They are both called "Serious Texas BBQ".

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Jim M
Hustonville, KY
“Good service”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

You order at the counter and they bring you your order. Ribs were hard to eat, pulled pork good (but I think it was because of the tasty sauce), fried corn on the cob okay but it's not Sticky Fingers corn. This is not a bad restaurant just not very memorable. It is convenient to the train station and Best Western and Wyndham hotels.

Visited August 2013
Austin, Texas
“Ate here twice.”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

My husband had the pulled pork sandwich, I had the muffaletta. The margarita was great, food great, WiFi worked (unlike our hotel). Nice place.

Visited August 2013