“Delicious and great service!”

Gazpacho New Mexican Cooking Y Cantina
Ranked #32 of 198 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Voted Durango's 2010 & 2011 Best Mexican Restaurant
Reviewed December 1, 2012

My husband and I love Gazpacho's! Whenever we're in Durango we try to stop by for some delicious, authentic Mexican cuisine. On our last visit Savannah was our server... what a delightful young lady! She went out of her way to make sure our dining experience was memorable. We'll be back!

1  Thank Chamisa_21
There are newer reviews for Gazpacho New Mexican Cooking Y Cantina

Reviewed November 27, 2012

The food here is getting less-than year after year. We always come back to see if things have changed, but they haven't really. Nice service and cute atmosphere, but...there are better Mexican places in our area.

Reviewed November 26, 2012

Awesome place! Have awesome chili & a great lively atmosphere. Not to mention the staff are awesome. Definitely a great place to stop by if you want to have a great meal.

DurangoSheryl, Manager at Gazpacho New Mexican Cooking Y Cantina, responded to this reviewResponded January 2, 2013

Dear Marissa, Thank you for the accolades! We hope you can make it back to Durango soon. Please make sure you drop us a line at info@tommarketing.com so we can get you on our email list for great deals on margaritas and free stuff. We also have some fun events we can share with you. I hope you are enjoying nice warm weather over there. It was (- 14) here today!!

Reviewed November 25, 2012

I live in Durango and Gazpacho is my favorite restaurant in town because of the great service, excellent quality of the food, and the atmosphere is so fun! The manager Sean always insures the quality of the food and a good laugh.

Reviewed November 23, 2012

A local took me to Gazpacho for lunch, which was quick, hot, and authentic New Mexican food (enchiladas). I got stranded that night (just missed a plane) and found that my hotel was within walking distance of Gazpacho again. This time, I sat at the bar, had some great beer and green chili stew. The prices were reasonable, the company congenial, and the food warming and tasty. Oh, I also found the waitstaff both friendly and funny. On the whole, a great find.