“Lovely restaurant”

Cuisines: American, Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed November 12, 2013

We chose this restaurant because it looked quirky from the outside and the menu looked interesting and reasonably priced. Inside the room was lovely and very comfortable although it is quite big. Because we turned up for Sunday Brunch there was a complimentary Mimosa which was welcome. Not being very fond of spicy food we were perhaps a little unadventurous but we thoroughly enjoyed what we had ordered. The staff were welcoming/friendly and efficient without being overpowering. A number of the other diners appeared to be "regulars" and there were quite a few families there, always a good sign for us.

Reviewed November 11, 2013

margarita was delicious. But the green chili had minimal flavor, as did the chili realleno, ( exc. spelling). Meat inside beef enchilada was well seasoned, but red sauce had very little flavor. Just bland.

Reviewed November 10, 2013

Ate here with large group after a meeting and loved it. The food was fantastic and the margs were delicious. Will definitely eat here again.

Reviewed November 9, 2013

Came here with friends who know the area. Very good buffalo burgers. Service was very good; nice atmosphere. Weren't rushed.

Reviewed October 30, 2013 via mobile

I was asked to show I.D. which is ok, pissed me off but I get it. Even though Im a mother of 3 and a grandmother.
Seriously, common sense would be
appreciated. The waitress forgot my husband's drink. Our queso was not good at all. In fact wasn't sure if it was queso. The bathrooms were awful. But our margarita was outstanding. Received our food, my husband didn't even get what he ordered. So he ate it in entire time was wasted in this pathetic restaurant and not mention our $$$ I'd avoid this waste basket at all cost.