“$13.50=1lb of Wings and a Pitcher of Beer M-F 2-6pm”

Cuckoo's Chicken House and Waterin' Hole
Ranked #92 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch
Description: Durango's Family Sports Restaurant
Houston, Texas
“$13.50=1lb of Wings and a Pitcher of Beer M-F 2-6pm”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

My friends and I always go to Cuckoo's Happy Hour when we come to Durango. You can't beat the deal. Their wings are huge! Only 8 wings in a lb. You can also upgrade the type of beer you want for an extra $3. This makes for a great place to watch a game or to come enjoy some great wings. The boneless wings are also great. We ordered their fried macaroni bites and onion rings for an appetizer and they were both delicious. Our waitress was super friendly and was on her game. I read some reviews about bad service, however, I have yet to receive below average service at Cuckoo's. Enjoy!

• Visited January 2013

Durango, Colorado
“Horrible service - good food”
Reviewed December 30, 2012

The food was good but after listening to the waitresses complain about who "had to take the table with kids, or the table of six" I was over it. The waitresses don't make eye contact, smile, or provide basic service. They did wait on the single men in the room The owner should tell them to date on their own time. There are too many other places with good food and good waitstaff. I won't be back.

• Visited December 2012
2 Thank dorr_b
Aztec, New Mexico
“Delicious Wings”
Reviewed December 23, 2012

The server was a lot of fun and their wings are amazing. The only thing I don't like is the bathrooms are small.

Visited October 2012
Bayfield, Colorado
“GREAT SPORTS BAR!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Cuckoos is locally owned and operated for many years. The food is awesome and if you want to grab a great seat and watch a game (It's a great sports bar), then make sure you order some of their wings (they're famous for them!) and a cold local brew and sit back and relax! Hint: Try their 'ASIAN PURSUASION' wings...to die for!

Visited October 2012
“Not recommended.”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Was not happy at all. First of all I had to seat myself. Had 2 waitresses walk by me 6 times withou acknowledging me. The manager took my order and served me. The food took a while to come to me. I work at a local hotel and I will never recommend this place to anyone. It's sad and falling apart.