“GREAT FOOD”

Cuisines: Nepali
Good for: Romantic, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Buffet, Reservations
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This is an outstanding place for creative Nepal and Indiana foods. We had the Yak which had a excellent favor and the chow chow. The food was very uniquely flavored and had excellent taste. This was a enjoyable meal that exceed our expectations. Reasonable cost and great food

Reviewed May 9, 2014

Wonderful lunch buffet at the Himalayan Kitchen on Main Street in Durango. It was our very first stop, and a sought after cuisine every trip we take. Many vegetarian options and not disappointed at all.

Reviewed April 27, 2014 via mobile

After a very long drive, and quite hungry, I was excited to stumble upon this restaurant. I just missed the lunch buffet, which would have been nice to sample their many offerings, but I was not disappointed in my solitary entree - lamb korma. The lamb was perfectly marinated and grilled, and the sauce was a wonderful sweet and savory accompaniment. If I ever find myself in Durango again, I will absolutely eat here.

Reviewed April 25, 2014 via mobile

My son and I had dinner here while on vacation and we both thought it was very good. We had the Lamb Momo and Malai Kufta and a sampler starter - they were all very good.
The service was friendly but they clearly wanted us to be quick so they could close up.

1  Thank Rossland58
Reviewed April 13, 2014

Dined here with spouse. Shared Momos and Lamb Biryani. Plenty to eat, good prices. Sat at the front window for maximum people watching. Solid choice for this type of food in Durango.