“Good”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch
Bolivar, Missouri
“Good”
Reviewed July 27, 2013 via mobile

Recommend if your looking for a sandwich or burger. Good quality and quantity. Service was adequate and serving time acceptable.

Visited July 2013

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Tasty Bite and Great Service”
Reviewed July 13, 2013 via mobile

We were walking through town and stopped in on a whim. The service was fantastic. Nice atmosphere, you can sit inside or outside. Food was great and have nice selections for meals of the day.

Houston, Texas
“Excellent bartender ...”
Reviewed July 4, 2013

We were passing through on a road trip through Colorado mountains. We stopped here because of the Town and to rest up for the drive on the Million Dollar Highway. We parked over near the river and walked through town. Due to the fact we had just eaten breakfast at the hotel a hour earlier, we weren't starving. We decided to stop in here because I am a fan of old diners and greasy spoons. My boyfriend decided to get the nacho appetizer and it was humungous pile. If he hadn't just eaten breakfast he would have destroyed them. They were pretty tasty. I decided to go with the pork verde chili. It was good, but was lacking a little something. However, the Parton margarita I ordered was amazing. The bartender certainly new her craft. Far to often do I get mediocre drinks from some supposed finer establishments. I wished I had stayed the night in the area just to enjoy the culinary buffet they have in this town. And I really wanted to have a burger, but just wasn't hungry enough. My taste buds are sad for that, because they smelt delicious. But the bartender was the highlight for me. Hind sight after driving on the interesting turns and downgrades on the Highway I wished I would have had more than one!!!

• Visited June 2013
“Great place to Ethan on Tuesdays”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

Half price burger night. Good place overall and good staff. Hamburgers are their specialty. Nice atmosphere and tvs.

Visited June 2013
“Great food and service.”
Reviewed June 20, 2013

We sat out on the patio. All the staff was friendly and helpful. Food was good, especially for the price.