“Lunch buffet”
Review of China Cafe

China Cafe
Ranked #145 of 207 Restaurants in Durango
Reviewed September 8, 2017 via mobile

Food was awful, restaurant was dirty - can't even imagine what the kitchen looked like. Only positive is the view outback, but save your money and stomach by not going here.

Reviewed August 17, 2017

Good news is they deliver to your Durango hotel. Bad news is the food was flavorless. Typical Sysco Chinese with no imagination, no flair, bland.

Reviewed June 21, 2017 via mobile

Best kept secret right next to the river! Food and service are good and prices are reasonable... located next to Burger King and had outside seating... lunch buffet

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

When you get there, the patio out back sits right on the Animas River. Very nice touch with great food!

Reviewed February 12, 2017

I came to Durango for a Veterans of Foreign Wars District meeting. The VFW Post is across the street from the China Cafe where the Animas River crosses under Main Ave A very nice and beautiful location with free parking!

I walked across the street to get a panoramic picture of the VFW Post to post online and the manager and a young girl came out to greet me. We talked a little, they took some selfies with me and I just found them very generous and friendly.

I missed my chance to eat there, as I had obligations at the VFW Post, but I will come back and visit the China Cafe of Durango next time I am in the area.

I will update with a food review after I visit here again.