“Generous and Hospitable”

Michel's Corner Crepes
Ranked #1 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweet and Savory Crepe to enjoy on the beautifull Patio ,.Wines and Beers also available .
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Generous and Hospitable”
Reviewed August 31, 2014 via mobile

Michel, the owner and the cook gives each and every one of his patrons his personal attention and makes sure they are happy with what they ordered. Crepes are freshly made to order and taste great. I will definitely eat there again next time I am in town.

New Hampshire
“I can't sing enough high praises for this place”
Reviewed August 29, 2014

This is an adorable cart type meal that has outdoor seating. The owner and cook Michel is personable and an amazing cook. My husband and I stopped by to order two crepes for lunch and Michel comes out and cuts fresh herbs right off of his plants out front to cook you a made to order crepe. And the finished product is AMAZING!!!!!! We liked it so much, that we stuck around to order a dessert crepe for desert to share between us. We asked Michel which crepe was his favorite for dessert and he said the lemon, so we picked that one. We were not disappointed. I can't say enough good about this place. My husband wasn't even sure if he would care for crepes but now we are just sad that we don't have a place like this in New Hampshire. Go here! You won't be disappointed.

• Visited August 2014
Brunswick, Georgia
“Delicious crepes lovely outdoor setting”
Reviewed August 27, 2014

Michel's is a cute corner outdoor eatery. The crepes are delicious and well made. There are several selections both sweet and savory crepes. The summer hours are Monday through Saturday 10 am to 3 pm. It's a great place for sunny summer breakfast or brunch surrounded by lots of flowers of all colors.

• Visited August 2014
Alamosa, Colorado
“YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!”
Reviewed August 26, 2014

These crepes were amazing! I got one with turkey, cheese, avocado and green chilies as well as one that had nutella. I can't say enough about how delish they were! The ambiance was great too - outside, among the flower garden (I hear Michel takes care of them himself), in the heart of downtown Durango. I especially loved the 'fine' silver Michel offered (it was the finest in plastic wear, I assure you!). :) This is a must stop if you're into crepes!

Visited August 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Crepes ever!!!”
Reviewed August 23, 2014

High quality food, presentation, personal service, located in a tiny little garden paradise! Magnifique!!!

Visited August 2014