“I can't sing enough high praises for this place” 5 of 5 stars

Michel's Corner Crepes
Ranked #1 of 185 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: French
Good for: Dining on a budget, Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Brunch, Breakfast, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Sweet and Savory Crepe to enjoy on the beautifull Patio ,.Wines and Beers also available .
New Hampshire
“I can't sing enough high praises for this place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2014

This is an adorable cart type meal that has outdoor seating. The owner and cook Michel is personable and an amazing cook. My husband and I stopped by to order two crepes for lunch and Michel comes out and cuts fresh herbs right off of his plants out front to cook you a made to order crepe. And the finished product is AMAZING!!!!!! We liked it so much, that we stuck around to order a dessert crepe for desert to share between us. We asked Michel which crepe was his favorite for dessert and he said the lemon, so we picked that one. We were not disappointed. I can't say enough good about this place. My husband wasn't even sure if he would care for crepes but now we are just sad that we don't have a place like this in New Hampshire. Go here! You won't be disappointed.

Brunswick, Georgia
“Delicious crepes lovely outdoor setting”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 27, 2014

Michel's is a cute corner outdoor eatery. The crepes are delicious and well made. There are several selections both sweet and savory crepes. The summer hours are Monday through Saturday 10 am to 3 pm. It's a great place for sunny summer breakfast or brunch surrounded by lots of flowers of all colors.

Alamosa, Colorado
“YUMMY! YUMMY! YUMMY!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2014

These crepes were amazing! I got one with turkey, cheese, avocado and green chilies as well as one that had nutella. I can't say enough about how delish they were! The ambiance was great too - outside, among the flower garden (I hear Michel takes care of them himself), in the heart of downtown Durango. I especially loved the 'fine' silver Michel offered (it was the finest in plastic wear, I assure you!). :) This is a must stop if you're into crepes!

Visited August 2014
Scottsdale, Arizona
“Best Crepes ever!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2014

High quality food, presentation, personal service, located in a tiny little garden paradise! Magnifique!!!

Visited August 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Michel is awesome!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

My dad has diabetes. Michel noticed he wasn't eating while the rest of the family ate our delicious dessert crêpes. He talked with my dad and the next thing we Michel is coming out of the cart with a sugar free crêpe, on the house. Granted the fresh fruit still but my dad was so touched. We all were. If you ask, Michel I'm sure will make whatever. His heart goes into his food. This you can't put a price on (or at least drop ten dollars on)! I was jealous of my husband's ahi tuna one but my brie and ham with homemade applause was delicious. Great place for our two under three year olds as well!

1 Thank SandraLmaki
Michel P, Owner at Michel's Corner Crepes, responded to this review, August 25, 2014
Dear Sandralmaki,

I am very touch,about your comment,I do remember your family , I recall this gentleman not eating anything ,but watching you all eating,that is why i asked him why he wasn"t,then he mention to me he was diabetic,i should have ask him ,what he could really have,either savory or sweet crepe,but I did not think of it at that moment,and i thought he would really like a sweet one ,because he was eyeing the person on his right.(who was having a sweet crepe).Well I am so glad i could at least come up with something for him..Thank you again Sincerely..Michel