“Too bad tripadvisor doesn't allow a"10"”

Michel's Corner Crepes
Ranked #1 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweet and Savory Crepe to enjoy on the beautifull Patio ,.Wines and Beers also available .
reno
“Too bad tripadvisor doesn't allow a"10"”
Reviewed July 19, 2014 via mobile

This little corner "cart" is quite likely the BEST blend of flavors I've ever tasted. The grilled goat cheese crepe was amazing. Michel is passionate and takes personal pride in delighted your taste buds. Wow.

2 Thank r k
Michel P, Owner at Michel's Corner Crepes, responded to this review, July 20, 2014
Well,thank you so much,for giving me a 10,I feel very honor, I do really try to please all my dear customers ,and give them the best experience ,even if it is just a simple Crepe while visiting Durango,I am very proud of my little corner and my goal is to make evrybody welcome and confortable. Your Friend MICHEL

Portland, Oregon
“Delicious food cooked with love”
Reviewed July 14, 2014

I know that sounds corny, but bear with me.
You can enjoy good food when it's made with fresh, high quality ingredients and prepared by someone who knows what they're doing, which clearly Michel does. But it only tastes really delicious, in my opinion, when there is passion for preparing great food, and a real desire to provide customers with something they will love.
We ate a lot of lovely meals during our time in the Southwest (don't miss Ore House in Durango!) but Michel's corner crepes is definitely a sweet spot you shouldn't miss if you are in Durango.

• Visited June 2014
2 Thank maggie k
Durango
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best crepes”
Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

We visit Michel's Corner whenever we can. If you have never had a savory crepe, you are in for a delicious surprise. Michel is one of a kind- friendly, open and you can almost always catch him singing as he cooks. The food is wonderful and the experience is one of a kind.

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“100% delicious!”
Reviewed July 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I are in Durango for a week for work and I stopped in for a crepe for lunch today. Definitely my favorite little lunch spot here. Crepes are amazingly delicious and Michel (the owner and chef) is as nice as could be...as is the guy at the register. I had the turkey, provolone and cranberry crepe and was super pleased. Definitely will be back before the week is over!

Columbus, Ohio
“Great meal”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

I love crepes, so I had to have some of Michel's on our recent stop in Durango. The price seems a little steep for portable food, but once you try them, you don't care. These are the best crepes I've ever had, and I've had a few. I always look for them on the menu wherever I go. We tried a southwestern-inspired one with turkey, avocado, and green chili, and one with ham, brie and applesauce, and a lemon cream for dessert. I can't decide which was the best. It was also nice to be able to eat outdoors on a nice day, but the down side is that this place is only open for breakfast and lunch, apparently. The first time we were here, it was closed, so I just looked at the menu longingly. So glad I got a second chance...

• Visited June 2014