“You have to try this place!”

Michel's Corner Crepes
Ranked #1 of 195 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: French
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Sweet and Savory Crepe to enjoy on the beautifull Patio ,.Wines and Beers also available .
Durango, Colorado
“You have to try this place!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

This place is a weekly occurrence for me. It taste great, and is in the best place to just sit and watch the hustle of downtown. Very light food. You could still mountain bike after eating here. Try them all and post your favorite!

Visited September 2013

“The best corner in Durango...”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

One of our favorite places to take our friends when they come to town. Fabulous crepes, a beautiful setting, and a wonderful chef...Durango is lucky to have Michel! Don't miss the French onion soup if you are here when the weather cools off ....yum!

• Visited July 2013
Durango, Colorado
“Yum!”
Reviewed August 19, 2013

What a fun corner to sit and watch the people go by while munching on delicious crepes. All the while enjoying the beautiful flowers. Also a nice place to take an afternoon break with a dessert crepe. You will be glad you stopped by!

Visited July 2013
Lubbock, Texas
“A delicious little slice of France!”
Reviewed August 16, 2013

The only thing more wonderful than the beautiful setting was the scrumptious food! We at breakfast there just this morning and we simply couldn't wait to post a review. Michel cooks out of an enclosed permanent cart. Around this, he has placed nice tables with oversized patio umbrellas. The tables in turn are placed around a central garden. Bench seats surround the complex creating a pseudo courtyard right out of France. It was so relaxing just to sit and drink coffee from the Starbucks 15 yards away while our food was being cooked. Michel even came over at one point and adjusted our umbrella to better shade us from the sun! At one point while we ate, Michel even came out and helped his friend and gardner "Mike" pull some weeds and do some landscaping. Just a nice guy.

I had the ham, gruyere, and tomatoe crepe with dijon mustard, while my wife had the spinich, feta, and egg. Both were topped with fresh sliced tomatoes and avocados. Words simply cannot convey how delicious they were, but I will try. Michel adroitly paired just the right amount of mustard to set off the ham, which was controlled by the creaminess of the cheese. I had to work hard to slow myself from inhaling the crepe it was so amazing. My wife seemed to have the same problem.

For breakfast dessert (you heard me, I'm not sorry!), we shared a chocolate and hazelnut crepe. It was topped with some freshly whipped creame and raspberries. I love my wife, and this was our ten year anniversary trip, and we still "fought" over who got more of the crepe!

If you are ANYWHERE near downtown historic Durango, I highly recommend you stop in and have some crepes. My only word of warning is that Michel has abbreviated hours and is only open from 10-6. Enjoy!

• Visited August 2013
2 Thank Michael J
“Delicious”
Reviewed August 15, 2013 via mobile

Loved the crepes!! Although it wasn't open when we wanted to eat there it stil has really good Food and drinks.

• Visited August 2013