“Mountain Air”

Homewood Suites by Hilton Durango
Ranked #1 of 34 Hotels in Durango
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed March 13, 2014

We enjoyed our stay very much! We highly recommend this hotel. The minute you walk in you know this will be a great stay experience. Beautiful decor, friendly staff, clean rooms, furnishings up to date, comfortable bed! Everything you expect being away from home.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Homewood Suites by Hilton Durango

Reviewed March 12, 2014

I had never stayed at one of these suites before. I absolutely loved it. The rooms were clean and odor free. I felt comfortable walking barefoot and slept easily. Everyone was super nice and the breakfast was HOT and DELICIOUS! Overall I recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 12, 2014

We felt welcome from the moment we walked in the door to check in. Great food, VERY friendly and helpful staff and excellent rooms and facilities. This was our first trip to Durango and we really appreciate the hotel staff making it a wonderful and relaxing trip.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Went with friends to celebrate my husbands Birthday. Had wonderful adjoining suites. Everything was perfect. The shuttle took us to the restaurant and picked is up in a very timely fashion. First class hotel at affordable prices. Would highly recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 6, 2014

Wow, great place ! This was my first stay at a Homewood Suites and I am hooked. I drove to Durango from Denver for business and booked my hotel here. It was easy to find even at night when I arrived and because I had already reserved online the check-in took maybe 2 minutes tops. No problem.

The hotel grounds are quite nice and it feels like a small resort. I didn't make it in time for the dinner which they apparently also serve guests included in their room fare, but the hot breakfast was great. Standard, but no complaints there at all.

The best part of course was the room which felt very new (or recently renovated); like the rest of the hotel, with all the space I could want and the comforts of home. It was nicer than most one-bedroom apartments I have been in, and about as spacious. Everything clean and a fully equipped kitchen complete with a full-size fridge and stovetop so I can have it my way. That's what I'm talking about.

I didn't try the pool but the fitness gym was quite nice and above average. My only gripe is that the bathtub in the room was nothing special (though not really bad either). Too bad I didn't stay longer but rest assured I will be on the lookout for more homewood suites for my business travel; thanks Homewood Suites Durango for setting the bar high.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Reviewed March 2, 2014

Having previously lived in Durango, I can say that this is the best, first-class service hotel in Durango. Kurt and the rest are wonderful!!! They went out of their way to make our Stay pleasant, and even help this load up our vehicle at the end!!!! Superior!!!

• Stayed: February 2014
Reviewed February 23, 2014

Excellent motel - clean, comfortable, and great meals. We were just passing through, but would stay here for a much longer time if the opportunity arises. The pool and hot tub were very nice too. The staff was friendly and helpful and I'm hoping to get the details on the kitchen flooring so we can put that in our new house too.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business