“Good food and brew”

Durango Brewing Company
Ranked #71 of 199 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 3, 2013

Stopped by for dinner and a beer. The Derail Ale was excellent! Food was pretty good too (burgers). Can't wait to go back

Reviewed September 16, 2013

I was on a motorcycle trip and checked into annearby hotel with the expectation of a good brew and meal. It was 7:30 or so when I walked in, the bartender immediately told me that the kitchen was closed. I could see that the cook was still cooking in the kitchen. I thought, OK, they've gotta cut it off at some point. No pressure. I ordered a beer and then 20 minutes later watched the bartender take a food order for 6 people over the phone...the cook continued for the next 30 minutes cooking for a group that wasn't even there. They finally came in, an hour or so after the kitchen had "closed". I'm obviously not cool enough for this place to serve me and worse yet having a bartender not even address me that maybe there were some unusual circumstances. I'm not a local, but believe me, I have told everyone that I know going to Durango to avoid this place. I've honestly never walked into a restaurant and received a more obvious F*** YOU!

Reviewed September 10, 2013

Stopped for a few pints on the way back to the hotel. Good selection of house beers for only $3.00 a pint! great service. now wounder it was packed

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I liked this place for a few reasons: It was not in Downtown Durango; our friend's dog could hang out with us on the patio; the beer was great; and the eggplant parmesan sandwich was delicious. We had a great evening. Service was mellow, but it fit the place. We would definitely go back when next in Durango.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Was happy to see folks our age late week. Good beer, better than Ska or the crowded one downtown (disappointing, rude staff).
Hire night crew of professional cleaners to get this place where it should be regularly, and you'll double your business.