“Always good”

Thai Kitchen
Ranked #76 of 199 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed January 13, 2014

My wife and I eat lunch there often and are able to split the house fried rice. The lunch includes soup which is always outstanding. I have had a stir fry and the curry, both of which should not be missed, especially the curry. The restaurant is small and very informal. Service is friendly
and the servers all seem to know the menu well. Be care when specifying how hot. Hot is very hot.

1  Thank ohpp

Reviewed January 1, 2014 via mobile

My favorite place to eat in Durango. They recently raised the prices but I don't care. The food is soooo good and it's still the best deal in town. The only problem I see with the place is that the waiters (always a young college aged male) are a distraction for my wife and there are no nubile young co-ed got young girls for me to drool over as they pour me hot tea.

1  Thank Steven S
Reviewed December 13, 2013

Our favorite place to eat in Durango! Always fresh, fast, & yummy!!! Located downtown (11th street - between Walgreens & Main). Dine in or take out. Portions are generous, but more importantly, the mix of spices is consistently excellent! Always a pleasure for the palate. Everything we've had so far has been delicious. Thank you for bringing great Thai food to our little mountain town!!

1  Thank Funinthemountains
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Thai Kitchen is my go-to dinner take out, and a favourite spot to eat-in in Durango. The decor is clean with some Thai flair (nothing fancy), the staff is always very friendly and competent, the food comes quickly, and most importantly it is delicious! The portion sizes are good and I think the prices are decent, especially for Durango. They have a good menu variety, and in my non-professional opinion the food is very authentic. They are a half block off main street and I've never had to wait for a table.

Reviewed October 2, 2013

The food was delicious - at little off the main restaurant area, but worth the drive. The portions were generous and the waiter understood gluten free and was able to accommodate all my food allergies and sensitivities. The presentation of the food and the decor was very simple. The prices were economical. Most of the clientele during our dining experience were take-out - 5 or 6. Service was efficient and friendly.