“Terrible Starbucks. Find another place for your tea or coffee.”
Review of Starbucks

Starbucks
Ranked #8 of 12 Quick Bites in Durango
Reviewed September 23, 2018

I went here 2 mornings in a row. When you walk in a Starbucks between 7-8a and almost no one is waiting in line, that might be a sign.

The staff were very slow. They made our drinks incorrectly on both days. They made no eye contact and seemed annoyed to be at work.

I would not recommend this Starbucks.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed September 7, 2018

Above average Starbucks location, with helpful staff. Needed assistance with getting the app to work on my phone, which they patiently helped me with.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 9, 2018

We meet here every Saturday morning, sitting inside in the winter and outside in the summer. We have coffee, tea, chai, and frappacinos andare never disappointed with the quality of drinks.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed June 24, 2018

Just what I wanted. Hot Coffee and a Chai Tea Latte for my wife. Top notch barristers. Courteous and a quick delivery. Sorry that I couldn’t have spent more time sitting and sipping.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed June 17, 2018

Nice friendly and welcomeing coffee house. Great place to soak up local color nice outdoor seating as well as plenty of indoor seats near the train station Street parking only no drive thru.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Starbucks? Share your experiences!