“Thank You..Finally Something Different”
Review of BREW Pub & Kitchen

BREW Pub & Kitchen
Ranked #39 of 198 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American, Contemporary, Gastropub, Brew Pub
Good for: Local cuisine, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night
Description: Located directly across the tracks from the Durango & Silverton Narrow Gauge Rail Road (D&SNGRR) with views of Smelter Mountain, and Hog's Back ridge in the heart of downtown is Durango's newest Brew pub. We focus on the using the best possible ingredients for our beers and our food.
Reviewed June 20, 2013

Stopped through for business. Ended up eating here twice in a week because it was so different. Not the average antiques hanging on the wall /dive bar type scene. This place is clean and smooth. I expected great beer from Eric, the owner/head brewer and he delivered. You don't see too many Black IPA's in these joints so I was happy to see such diversity.

What was unexpected was the food. It was better than a lot of high end restaurants I've been to. They just know how to put the flavor in it. I had the Pork Belly and Apples and also the artichoke soup. Amazing. It pairs so well with hand crafted brew. This place has it going on for sure! I'll be back in August.

There are newer reviews for BREW Pub & Kitchen

Reviewed June 19, 2013

I had visiting friend in town and thought we would try Brew since I hadn't been there. Ended up going back three times during her visit. So relaxing, beer is great and food is just amazingly unique.

Reviewed June 18, 2013

My wife and I are locals and have eaten at all of the usual places. Wanting to try something new, we stopped in here in part because it was uncrowded. It is down the street from Main & College, so many tourists never see it. Their loss; our gain. The food is higher-end than the typical brew pub fare around here. My wife had the pork belly and a chardonnay and I "only" had a burger and a flight of the beer samples - all very good. With few guests, our waitress was very attentive and sociable - deserving the 20% tip we left. Definitely worth the few extra steps off of Main. Will go back next time we need a good relaxing meal.

Reviewed June 4, 2013

I pass through Durango a couple of times a year and found this gem. The decor has clean lines, the windows make it breezy, and the colors are bright. I do not drink much beer but enjoyed the wine. What impressed me most was the food. We tried several items, all delicious: the pork belly appy, fried pickles, brussels sprouts, shishito peppers, meat and cheese plate, cauliflower, and the tomato bread (my favorite). Cannot say enough about the taste and service. My new favorite place in Durango and I've tried many of the restaurants. Will return.

Reviewed May 30, 2013

Really good variety of local beers and the usual pub fare of above average quality. Good evening hangout place.

Been to BREW Pub & Kitchen? Share your experiences!