“Great Sports Bar”

Denver, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Sports Bar”
Reviewed December 10, 2013

service and food excellent, would definitely recommend. enjoyed the many sports displayed on large screen TV's , my husband was in heaven.

Visited November 2013

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
Unadilla, New York
“I should have beloved the previous reviews”
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Decided to take a chance even though past reviews were bad. I should have believed them. The only good part of my meal was that my Coke was cold. The Pizza I ordered was undercooked and the crust was soaked in grease- I would have been better off buying a frozen pizza and microwaving one in my room. For $15 it was unedible and I was too tired to complain - the Sporting News company should be embarrassed that they have their name on this location. The worst meal I have had in over 1 year period- don't go!

• Visited December 2013
Las Vegas, New Mexico
“Perfect Engagement Getaway Site”
Reviewed September 27, 2013

In March 2013 I was in on a secret. My daughters fiancé was proposing and I was in charge of setting up a destination in Durango, Colorado. Once I made the reservations and was so pleased that a brand new Holiday Inn Hotel also suggested a bottle of wine and strawberry dipped chocolates upon arrival. My job was a success. But upon return from the trip I was very surprised to hear the couple talk about the fabulous service and amazing food quality at the Sporting News Grill. Our whole family has continued recommending the hotel and the restaurant for anyone traveling to Durango, Colorado so they can experience them for themselves.

• Visited March 2013
“Don't waste your time!!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013 via mobile

Absolute terrible food and service the food was cold and took 20min for wings and sliders and there was only 12 people in the place. When I order a beer it took 15min to get it. As I was looking around I noticed that most of the people in there were not eating there food so it most of not just been ours that was bad do not eat there.

• Visited September 2013
Albuquerque, New Mexico
“Great food service was fantastic!”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I recently stay at the Holiday Inn & Suites in August and had the opportunity to have dinner and breakfast at this restaurant. My dinner service was fantastic, the food was great and the atmosphere was wonderful. The restaurant was full when I walked in, a good sign! I was quickely met by the bartender (don't remember her name) my drink order was taken. When I receive my drink she took my dinner order. I recieved the order 10-12 minutes later. Great Steak!!!!!Being a sports fan, this was the place for me, I was able to watch a baseball game have a great meal and meet some fantastic people. I felt very well taken care of!!!

Breakfast was just a pleasant. Food was good, service was on point. Being late for an appointement, I need to eat and go. My order was taken and served, I ate and was on my in 25 minuites.

This is not you typical hotel food. Apparently changes have been made since most of these reviews were written. Give it a try when in Durango.

• Visited August 2013