“Consistly reliable”
Review of Ken & Sue's

Ken & Sue's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #2 of 202 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their Modern American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I have lived in Durango for over 18 years and Ken&Sues is our "go to" choice when eating out. The food is reasonably priced, well presented, and reliably consistant. The staff is friendly and attentive. We have never had a bad experience eating at this establishment and when we have out of town guests, we always bring them for a night out at Ken&Sues!

Reviewed April 15, 2014 via mobile

You know, I was a fan of seasons and thought it was the best place in town for years. But They've declined over the last 4 times I've eaten there. Ken and sues has been pretty darn great the whole time. Last trip I had shrimp that reminded me of eating at K-Paul's in New Orleans. It's that good.

Reviewed April 15, 2014

Ken & Sue's is one of our favorite restaurants. We love to go there for lunch and get their meatloaf - its out of this world.

Reviewed April 14, 2014

My wife and I went to K & S using trip advisor recommendations and we were very happy with our meal. I had the tomato bisque and it was very good. My wife had been looking for a good fish entree since we had left California and the grouper was excellent and priced lower than some grouper sandwiches we had in Florida. I had the pumpkin gnocchi and it was very good and very filling. We finished with the apple tart. Our meal was greatly enhanced by the friendly waitress we had for our table. Summer was not only an excellent waitress she was very willing to talk to us about Durango and Colorado. She was so thoughtful that she sent us a post card hoping we had a good trip back to New Jersey. This was a first for any restaurant we went to over our 4 month tour of the US. We highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed April 13, 2014

We chose Ken and Sue's for 25th Anniversary Dinner and were well pleased. The food was excellent, the service was great and the atmosphere was memorable and fun. We enjoyed the food and will remember the experience always. Ken and Sue's menu is diverse and extensive as to the choices and selections you can make for your own culinary delight. The only item we were not ecstatic about was the before dinner bread basket...it was a little strange to us and to put it simply, crunchy. But everything else was perfect.