“Family operated reaturant with great food”
Review of Ken & Sue's

Ken & Sue's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their Modern American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Reviewed August 5, 2013

We were skeptical about this place because of conflicting reviews but had a great meal with great service. The tuna appetizer was as good as I have had in large east cost fish places. at sweet potato gnocchi was a unique treat, The daughter of thew owners was the most knowledgeable guide to the menu that you could hope for. The check was less than expected for the quality of food.

iI

1  Thank charlie525
Write a ReviewReviews (1,875)

Reviewed August 5, 2013

They handled our large group wonderfully! Such a nice place, we were out on patio which is really nice. Food was fabulous, consistently good every year, which is why we return. Halibut is great, salads are HUGE, filet was awesome. Service was top notch. best restaurant in Durango.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had quite a few people suggest we try Ken and Sue's for dinner so we did! I had a delicious pistachio crusted grouper meal and my husband had the special of the day - a jerk chicken dinner. Both were delicious and we both enjoyed the different bread offerings before our meal. Convenient location in downtown Durango. Definitely a place we would recommend!

Reviewed August 5, 2013

We had a great lunch on the courtyard. The service was very friendly and the food was really good. Someone recommended the Meatloaf and I was skeptical, but it was REALLY good. My wife had the Salmon sandwich and it was really good also. Ken & Sue’s will be a regular place for us when we come back to Durango in the future.

Reviewed August 4, 2013

The food was decent. Maybe I ordered the wrong dish, as everyone in town seems to love this restaurant. Our experience is that Seasons, and then Cosmos would rank about Ken and Sues. I will say the atmosphere in the outdoor patio is cute. I think for the price, this is a good restaurant. My meal was not good enough to make me want to return. I ordered a vegetarian noodle dish with asparagus. Bottom line: atmosphere is better than the cuisine.

Been to Ken & Sue's? Share your experiences!