“Where the locals go for a nice meal”
Review of Ken & Sue's

Ken & Sue's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ken & Sue's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #3 of 198 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Good for: Special occasions, Romantic, Local cuisine, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: between 6th & 7th on the East Side of Main
Description: Be Our Guest! Owners Ken & Sue Fusco welcome you to their casual, fine dining restaurant. Enjoy great food and great service, all in a comfortable atmostphere. Their Modern American Bistro menu has something for everyone. We promise you'll feel right at home at our place whether just enjoying a night out on the town or a special occasion.
Reviewed May 1, 2013 via mobile

This is one of the best places in town. Diverse menu with standard salad/burger/steak options but with local flare and fresh flavours. Usually good service, I've eaten here numerous times and have been 'skunked' once or twice, but that is to be expected with durangos pool of restaurant workers. Food is always good at minimum, great when everything is firing on all cylinders. Nice bar, good place for a date night, family dinner, or solo dinner at the bar.

There are newer reviews for Ken & Sue's

Reviewed May 1, 2013

We hooked up with some mt. Bikers in Moab who tipped us off abt this this great eating establishment....upon walking in we knew this was a perfect choice... Great energy, super service, a sapphire martini made perfectly, a menu that fits all appetites, a wine list that works for most, and last but not least the main attraction the food..... good portions, excellently displayed, and very tasty..... If in Durango look no further.... If the locals in their cowboys hats eat here it must be good and it was.......

Reviewed April 29, 2013

This is our go to place in Durango, CO for a great meal. We have been here two times and the service has always been excellent. When we arrive at the restaurant, our table is ready immediately. The food has always been excellent and the flavors and presentation are excellent. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone. Everyone says to eat on the patio. I forget this when I make reservations, but next time it will be my priortiy.

Reviewed April 25, 2013 via mobile

Great location for lunch or Dinner. Service is top notch and always personal. Evian is hands down the best server/waitress in durango. She always remembes your name and wine selection choice! The patio is a great spot in the summer, for evening or daytime dinning.
I could go on and on, but do yourself a favor a make reservations for your next foodie get together at ken and sues.....ask for evian, she will always make sure your treated right!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Been here a couple of times. I never have a consistent meal here. I have had either good or horrible, never excellent.
The service is good, however for the price I expected better quality in terms of food. I also feel pretty cramped in there.