“Insant relief”

Add it.
Transformational Distance Healing
Ranked #4 of 11 Spas & Wellness in Durango
More attraction details
Owner description: Hidden away on a ridge in beautiful Durango, Colorado is a place where many have come to rejuvenate and clear their mind. Its like a Sacred Sanctuary in the sky.If you are looking for a way to relax like never before, call to schedule an appointment. for in person or long distance session.Transformational Distance Healing offers in person Access Consciousness sessions that are truly amazing and will leave you in a state of Bliss. And for those that are not ready to leave the hotel room we offer long distance relaxation sessions and in person service that comes to you. Come rejuvenate, clear your mind & submerge yourself in good vibrations.
Reviewed September 14, 2012

I was amazed at how fast the relief came after JC started the session. Amazing that it can be done at a distance. It is well worth trying if you are in need of physical or mental healing.

1  Thank kathi a

Reviewed September 14, 2012

JC and I have a long history of healing sessions and I have watched her develop her ability and have benefited from her sixth sense. Just when I have been thinking I should give her a call she seems make the connection first.

Recently I had a session in her office that was incredible and possibly the best ever. It is hard to describe the sense of calm and relaxation I felt. She has an extra sense for helping you to manage and heal the things that trigger stress and waste energy. It was as though all the negative energy was released and I was free. The even better part is that the effects have lingered on and on.

The healing works well at a distance but if you can actually visit her office in Durango for a hands on session you will be amazed at how wonderful it feels.

To health and well-being,
Vana Hart Sutton

1  Thank 33397VanaS
Reviewed September 11, 2012

A treatment with JC Clark of Transformational Distance Healing is a trip to a quiet, peaceful, healing space. The healing session, held during a particularly stressful time, brought me to a quiet center where I could regain my balance. I was able to hold that space as I continued back into those stressful moments. This treatment is well worth your time and money. JC is a gifted healer,

1  Thank Judy S