“Always amazing”
Review of Serious Delights

Serious Delights
Ranked #11 of 11 Dessert in Durango
Reviewed August 5, 2013

Best bakery in Durango. Best stand at the farmers market. We're always excited to see what they have. Love you guys

1  Thank VanHomen
There are newer reviews for Serious Delights

Reviewed May 19, 2013

Clean, quality, delicious! Try the gluten free chocolate cake! Love their bread, even day old. Lots of variety for breads and pastries.

1  Thank Dezembrr
Reviewed February 25, 2013

If you are in Durango and need really good bakery, try Serious Delights. It is inside Natures Oasis south of town on highway 160/550. They specialize in really healthy whole grain breads and wonderful deserts. Reasonable prices and a wide selection of always fresh stuff. We live in Durango and this is where we buy our bakery goods.

3  Thank ThomasPBerry
Reviewed February 1, 2013

Located in Nature's Oasis local grocery store near the Durango Mall. Whether you are looking for desserts, sweets or bread, you can't beat it. Made with quality, healthier than usual ingredients.

2  Thank rezlaw
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This bakery is the bees knees! I have enjoyed lots of their pies, cakes, and breads over the last couple of years, all with great pleasure. Everyone in my family has their favorites .. My kids love the carrot cake, and request it for birthdays. My husband loves their stuffed ciabatta rolls, which are hot and ready everyday, right in time for lunch. As for me, I am partial to the chocolate mousse cake. And the key lime tarte. Ohh, and the croissants are wonderful!
They also have amazing seasonal treats, like the pan au chocolate(dark chocolate bread generously dusted with powdered sugar) which I decide on today, and managed to eat almost half the loaf before arriving home.

1  Thank Jessurfer

Been to Serious Delights? Share your experiences!