“Great, high-quality baked goods”
Review of Serious Delights

Serious Delights
Ranked #12 of 12 Dessert in Durango
“Great, high-quality baked goods”
Reviewed February 1, 2013 via mobile

Located in Nature's Oasis local grocery store near the Durango Mall. Whether you are looking for desserts, sweets or bread, you can't beat it. Made with quality, healthier than usual ingredients.

2 Thank rezlaw

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Seriously Delicious”
Reviewed December 10, 2012

This bakery is the bees knees! I have enjoyed lots of their pies, cakes, and breads over the last couple of years, all with great pleasure. Everyone in my family has their favorites .. My kids love the carrot cake, and request it for birthdays. My husband loves their stuffed ciabatta rolls, which are hot and ready everyday, right in time for lunch. As for me, I am partial to the chocolate mousse cake. And the key lime tarte. Ohh, and the croissants are wonderful!
They also have amazing seasonal treats, like the pan au chocolate(dark chocolate bread generously dusted with powdered sugar) which I decide on today, and managed to eat almost half the loaf before arriving home.

1 Thank Jessurfer
Durango, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Superb Bakery”
Reviewed October 11, 2012

Serious Delights is a high quaility bakery with a fantastic variety of sweet and savory options that are always delicious! They are willing to try new things (like the awesome bacon bread) but still manage to hold on to a consistently good selection of products. With the heart that they pour into their food and the premium ingredients used, I always walk away with more than I planned on buying!:)

Lesley
Durango

Visited October 2012
1 Thank David B
SW Colorado
“Heaven”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Okay, so their chocolate mousse cake is literally like eating a slice of heaven {I would imagine}. I bought 3 mini strawberry rhubarb pies this summer with the intention of sharing them with my son & husband... I ate them all. One a day for 3 days. As for snacks, when not in need of a dessert, I go for their croissants. LOVE. You can't go wrong with any of them I'm certain.

All of that's not even saying a word about how amazing the staff {and owners} are, or how beautiful of a place it is to visit. They are located inside Nature's Oasis which is a joy to shop in too.

• Visited July 2012
2 Thank sweetmoores
Durango, Colorado, United States
“Truly amazing, tasty, addictive desserts!”
Reviewed September 20, 2012

I am not sure if the one I am talking about is the same as the one shown on the map. Inside Nature's Oasis is a dessert place called Serious Delights, and the delights are seriously decadent! Their Chocolate Mousse, Tiramisu, flourless chocolate cake...all to die for. I love to bake and make desserts, but I pretty much just buy their desserts now. I treat each and every one of my house guests to an assortment of treats, and they usually go and get more the next day.

Visited September 2012