“Pizza has no flavor”

Cuisines: American, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Good for: Scenic view, Bar scene
Reviewed July 30, 2012

Thin crust pizza that looked and tasted like it had been left out for a while. Took it to go, said it'd be 15 min and 30 min later we got our lukewarm front range pizza. Not enough sauce either. Salad was pretty good (antipasta) except lettuce was really white, not great looking. Wouldn't recommend visiting. Atmosphere inside was fairly nice, sports tvs/bar, western themed.

Reviewed July 15, 2012

Beware! Don't go here to eat. This is a good place to drink with great scenery, but please don't be tempted to eat. I went here with my family and we ordered a pizza that had old sour cream on it and tasted like dirty gym feet. I was sick for a full 24 hours vomiting and with chills in the middle of my vacation. To make matters worse, the owner was adamant that nothing was wrong with the sour cream when you could clearly smell that it was bad. This was so frustrating. But, the worse part was vomiting on the way to mesa verde and my first day and night there. Please do yourself a favor and go to Texas BBQ. They have good fresh food and it won't make you sick. Why gamble?

Reviewed July 13, 2012

I had come here with my family and the entire family loved it! The pizza was to die for! Awesome atmosphere and the best servers/ food runners! 5 stars!

1  Thank Nikki N
Reviewed June 29, 2012

We were camping near here so we thought we try it out. So glad we did. They had a good beer selection and the food was great. My husband and i split a large antipasta salad and it was excellent. The wings were good (I got medium and they were pretty hot) my husband got a pizza which he raved about. Very friendly and prompt service. Also, my husband left his camera and they had it waiting for him the next day. We'll be back.

1  Thank travelprof57