“Don't miss out!!!”
Review of Signature Salon, Spa, Med Spa - CLOSED

Signature Salon, Spa, Med Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The professionals at Signature Salon.Spa.Med Spa will take you from the everyday to the extraordinary. From fantastic nails to luxurious skin and body treatments that will both relax and invigorate you, your visit to Signature Salon.Spa.Med Spa will leave a memorable mark on your day. Signature is open Tuesday through Saturday 9am - 6pm and by special appointment. Our unique location along the famous Animas River in Durango, Colorado provides for an intimate experience with nature while you enjoy your experience with our team. It is best to make reservations, but we do make every effort to accommodate walk-in appointments. We have both men's and women's locker rooms complete with dry saunas, steam showers, robes and relaxation areas.
Phoenix, Arizona
“Don't miss out!!!”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

From the moment we walked in the door, my friends and I were treated like we were regulars. Everyone was so nice & friendly and made us feel very comfortable. I had a massage that I didn't want to end!!! All the amenities made it so easy and convenient to get ready after our services were done. It truly was a one stop shop from manicure/pedicures to getting your hair cut and colored, to getting the most amazing spa treatments!! I highly recommend visiting this spa when in Durango and I can't wait to go back!!

Visited April 2012

Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Amazing Salon and Spa Service”
Reviewed February 4, 2013

Signature Salon and Spa is the best spa in Durango offering amazing service, qualified and experienced staff and wonderful ammenities! Love the deck overlooking the riverfront, very serene. If you are visiting or live in Durango, I highley recommend!

Visited February 2013
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“spicy spa day”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

my girlfriend and i went for a couples massage together and they had a bathtub in the room that we could soak in before. the view overlooked the river with the snow it was beautiful. another room had a fireplace in it. the had a steam shower and sauna in the ladies room that was very nice too. there was a man there i think his name was jerami and he specialized in curly hair. he did this "deva" styling on me and i have never seen it look like that before! it was so spicy <3 him! they had a full nail spa and could do sugar and mud scrubs that i wish i would have had time for. the place was clean and the people were nice. love LOVE jerami tho :)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank angelina m
Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Durango!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

By far, Signature Salon and Spa is the best in Durango! Between the amazing location/facility to the friendly and fun staff, my experience far surpassed my expectations. My girlfriends and I had a wonderful spa day together for a friend's bridal shower! The building is deceiving from the outside- but extraodinaray on the inside! I love how the front of the building is a busy, exciting, fun salon atmosphere and the back is a serene riverfront retreat! Each room in the spa offers a peaceful getaway! I would spend all day- everyday there overlooking the river if I could! So whether you are needing to get your hair and nails done, or looking for some rest and relaxation, Signature is BEST in DURANGO!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank littlewick
Durango, CO
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic Riverfront Location”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Totally relaxing experience. The mood is great, the feel is great. I had my nails done, my feet done, a great massage and my hair blonded! Loved all the professionals. The staff took me up to the rooftop to show me their party venue, and it got my wheels turning about having a book club event there or a small party for friends. Wine, cheese, the river and a spa experience this summer.
Recommend booking with Jerami or Cheryl for hair and Lyndsey for nails.

Visited December 2012