“spicy spa day”
Review of Signature Salon, Spa, Med Spa - CLOSED

Signature Salon, Spa, Med Spa
More attraction details
Owner description: The professionals at Signature Salon.Spa.Med Spa will take you from the everyday to the extraordinary. From fantastic nails to luxurious skin and body treatments that will both relax and invigorate you, your visit to Signature Salon.Spa.Med Spa will leave a memorable mark on your day. Signature is open Tuesday through Saturday 9am - 6pm and by special appointment. Our unique location along the famous Animas River in Durango, Colorado provides for an intimate experience with nature while you enjoy your experience with our team. It is best to make reservations, but we do make every effort to accommodate walk-in appointments. We have both men's and women's locker rooms complete with dry saunas, steam showers, robes and relaxation areas.
New York City, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“spicy spa day”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

my girlfriend and i went for a couples massage together and they had a bathtub in the room that we could soak in before. the view overlooked the river with the snow it was beautiful. another room had a fireplace in it. the had a steam shower and sauna in the ladies room that was very nice too. there was a man there i think his name was jerami and he specialized in curly hair. he did this "deva" styling on me and i have never seen it look like that before! it was so spicy <3 him! they had a full nail spa and could do sugar and mud scrubs that i wish i would have had time for. the place was clean and the people were nice. love LOVE jerami tho :)

Visited January 2013
1 Thank angelina m

Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best in Durango!”
Reviewed January 30, 2013

By far, Signature Salon and Spa is the best in Durango! Between the amazing location/facility to the friendly and fun staff, my experience far surpassed my expectations. My girlfriends and I had a wonderful spa day together for a friend's bridal shower! The building is deceiving from the outside- but extraodinaray on the inside! I love how the front of the building is a busy, exciting, fun salon atmosphere and the back is a serene riverfront retreat! Each room in the spa offers a peaceful getaway! I would spend all day- everyday there overlooking the river if I could! So whether you are needing to get your hair and nails done, or looking for some rest and relaxation, Signature is BEST in DURANGO!

Visited January 2013
1 Thank littlewick
Durango, CO
18 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
“Fantastic Riverfront Location”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

Totally relaxing experience. The mood is great, the feel is great. I had my nails done, my feet done, a great massage and my hair blonded! Loved all the professionals. The staff took me up to the rooftop to show me their party venue, and it got my wheels turning about having a book club event there or a small party for friends. Wine, cheese, the river and a spa experience this summer.
Recommend booking with Jerami or Cheryl for hair and Lyndsey for nails.

Visited December 2012
2 Thank durangotravelers
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Ahhhhhhhmazing!!!!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012 via mobile

I treated my mother to a mother-daughter massage at signature spa. We did a side by side massage in the rio grande room overlooking the river. It was beautiful! Both of us said it was the best massage we had ever received. We arrived an hour early to use the sauna and steam showers. They had hot tea, cucumber and lemon water, trail mixes. It was a nice relaxing day away from the kids and stresses of the day. We want to go back really soon! The whole atmosphere was so relaxing and top notch! Thank you signature spa!! Hope to see you soon!

1 Thank Srwarner117