“I had a blast!”

Cocktails and Creations
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Looking for a fun night out with friends while creating your own masterpiece? Looking for a night of creativity and camaraderie? Cocktails & Creations is the place to be. Paint, canvas and brushes provided, as is an experienced and enthusiastic local artist who will lead you through the process of recreating the featured artwork. First, sign up for a two to three hour painting session while enjoying wine (for inspiration), snacks, and other drinks with friends. In each session we will show you step-by-step how to create your own masterpiece that you can be proud of and take home at the end of the night. Don't worry if you can't even draw a stick person. You will depart at the end of the session with your own 16 x 20 inch acrylic painting on stretched canvas. This is not your average art class, this is art entertainment.
Useful Information: Activities for older children, Food available for purchase, Activities for young children
Reviewed November 2, 2012

I had a great night out with friends, art and cocktails. I was a little skeptical, because I'm not a big artist, but I was surprised by how much fun I had creating my masterpiece. (...with a generous helping hand from the house artist. :)

The C&C art space is beautiful, and the artists and help make the night great entertainment.
I'll be back when my wife and I go back to Durango.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

What could be more fun than having a glass of wine and painting? I've done it 3 times and I'm going back today to "paint my pet." I wish I would have come up with this great idea!