“Always good, always fresh”
Review of Fired Up Pizzeria

Fired Up Pizzeria
Ranked #5 of 204 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner
Description: Authentic Neapolitan wood fired pizza, artisan sandwiches, salads. Full bar and seasonal rooftop patio.
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We've been to Fired up a few times since moving to the area and have always been pleased with your experience. Dining in or getting takeout, the pizzas and salads have always been great. If you like thin crust pizza with an eclectic choice of toppings, this is the place.
BTW, the weekday lunch special is one of the best in town.

saulele30, Owner at Fired Up Pizzeria, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

Thank you for your feedback!

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

This was the best pizza I have ever had. I like gourmet pizza, but my husband prefers more traditional style. We (and the kids) walked away full and happy. We ordered three and loved every one of them. The service was great. The atmosphere was good. I didn't order a salad, but the ones I saw being delivered to other tables looked fantastic. (green, leafy lettuce shaved Parmesan--I'm a salad snob). I definitely recommend.

Thank you!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

Best pizza & calzones we ever had ANYWHERE! Great service, too. Would have preferred a table not the bar, but probably would have gotten one if not during the dinner rush. On the + side, no wait to be seated!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I had heard about this place from my friends and was not dissapointed! The pizza was really good and especially liked the crust...not greasy at all and the pizza was very flavorful! We ordered two salads and they were both delicious! We totally enjoyed our evening and I would reccommend this place to everyone!

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Why go to Italy for pizza when you can go to Durango...if you are looking for the best, go no farther than Main. It's not doughy, it's not gooey and it's not over loaded. What it is is fresh, light, and crispy. A pizza like no other. A family run restaurant that enjoys what it is doing as do the rest of the employees. It shows. Good service, good food, great times! Thank you.

1  Thank PALBG