“Nothing Special”

Nayarit Mexican Cuisine
Ranked #44 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: Nayarit Mexican Cuisine is located on Main Avenue in Durango. We provide a family friendly environment, so bring the kids. At the same time, we make a great hangout for a night out with friends or a date. We offer a full bar with beers on tap, in bottles, and any mixed drink you would like. Be sure to try our margaritas! We invite you to enjoy the warm Colorado sun, breeze, or moonlight on our spacious patio. Have a taste of some of our customer's favorite dishes off the menu, including the seafood soup, camarones, flautas, and oysters. Here's what just a few of our happy customers had to say about their dining experience with us.
Durango
“Nothing Special”
Reviewed January 15, 2012

I was looking forward to eating here because I had friends who said that it was good Mexican food. The decor was fun and funky, service was average. Food was average and did not sit well in my stomach later. It wasn't too spicy but just something did not agree with me. Memorable only because I will not be going back. I told friends and they said that they were surprised because they liked their tacos. But I did not have a great experience.

• Visited April 2011

Sugar Land, Texas
“Recommended by a local and very tasty!”
Reviewed January 12, 2012

The decor is nothing special in this small authentic Mexican restaurant. A couple booths and tables with a small bar. Our food was very good and sorta Tex Mex meets New Mex! I had the Chili Relleno which was very flavorful! The salsa was homemade and came in a baggy. We had take out and I would love to dine in on our next trip to Durango!!

• Visited December 2011