“Good food and friendly service”
Review of May Palace

May Palace
Ranked #75 of 202 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed April 30, 2013

Enjoyed our meal very much. Huge portions by our UK standards and very good value. The service was friendly and efficient.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

I agree with one of the other reviewers - nothing spectacular except the hot and sour soup-delicious and only 95 cents for a cup. I loved it. My husband ordered an appetizer - paper wrapped chicken and yuk. Neither of us liked it and I don't know if it was the chewy dark meat or the shitake mushroom flavor. It came wrapped in foil which was hard to unwrap and hot to the touch. But one bite and yuk. Having said that, we split the bbq pork veggie dish for our main course and it was pretty good. No brown rice available so we had white. I would go back again just for the soup. The server brought us two egg rolls which were also in my opinion very good. $20 bucks for an appetizer, one soup, a beer and one entree - not bad.

Reviewed April 3, 2013

Nothing spectacular but the food is solidly good and staff is wonderful and you can order the dishes with as much or as little spice as you want.

Reviewed March 31, 2013

We had dinner here twice in March. The owner was very pleasant and welcoming. We order different things each time. Enjoyed them all. The next day the left overs were just as good. We will be back.

Reviewed March 28, 2013

The prices were reasonable and food was good.....quality and amount. They did not object to "sharing" an entree.