“A Great Way To Spend Your Vacation”

Durango Snowbike Experience
Reviewed January 15, 2014

My husband and I have enjoyed snowbiking for the last 3 years. We tried it on a whim and will probably never ski again. Imagine a ski vacation where you have no sore knees or muscles. We love the bike and enjoy a relaxing ski vacation each year (emphasis on relaxing!). The snowbike is very easy to learn and we look forward to biking down the mountain each year. Give it a try - you won't be sorry!! from the other Mike & Donna

2  Thank Donna H

Reviewed January 15, 2014

I have done the Brenter bike before at Durango Mountain Resort...the first time was for fun. This last time I had a not so great knee so I could not ski. I was however able to snowbike again. LOVE LOVE LOVE it,,,it really allows for much fun. Not sure I will ever go back to skiing,,,,Donna and Mike are fabulous instructors. Highly recommend everyone try the snowbike!!

1  Thank Ellen W
Reviewed January 14, 2014

Add fun to your winter adventure with a day of snow biking in the beautiful San Juan Mountains. You do not have to be a skier or snowboarder, in fact, you need not be a super athlete to enjoy sliding down the groomed slopes of DMR's Purgatory Ski Resort. Easy to learn and inexpensive to rent, ride your snow bike next to your skiing friends... enjoy, have fun, participate in the great outdoors.

1  Thank Alan S
Reviewed January 11, 2014

I've been snow skiing for over 20 years and wanted to try the snowbike. Wow what a relaxing way to cruise the slopes. No more sore knees or sore back. Instructors Mike and Donna with Durango Snowbike Experience are fabulous. Very informative, knowable and will add a touch of humor. Many skiers and even some boarders were asking questions every day about the bike.Put it on your "bucket list" to do items. Thanks Mike and Donna from Green Eric.

Reviewed January 7, 2014

I just got back from my 5th year in a row of snow biking in Durango. It's is so much fun and it's easy on the body. Almost anyone can do it. I've got my sister-in-law & now my husband snow biking. Donna & Mike at Durango Snowbike Experience are wonderful! After a 3 hour lesson you will be able to go down most any trail on the mountain. Donna & Mike are so patient and basically just good people!! I would highly recommend snow biking at Durango Mountain Resort to anyone young, old, experienced or not. I think it's probably easier if you already know how to ski but certainly not required. I bike down trails that I was too scared to ski down. It's a blast!

1  Thank Shelly W