“Durango Snowbike - Great fun!”

Durango Snowbike Experience
Reviewed January 7, 2014

I just got back from my 5th year in a row of snow biking in Durango. It's is so much fun and it's easy on the body. Almost anyone can do it. I've got my sister-in-law & now my husband snow biking. Donna & Mike at Durango Snowbike Experience are wonderful! After a 3 hour lesson you will be able to go down most any trail on the mountain. Donna & Mike are so patient and basically just good people!! I would highly recommend snow biking at Durango Mountain Resort to anyone young, old, experienced or not. I think it's probably easier if you already know how to ski but certainly not required. I bike down trails that I was too scared to ski down. It's a blast!

1  Thank Shelly W
There are newer reviews for Durango Snowbike Experience

Reviewed January 3, 2014

We just returned from our annual Christmas in the mountains trip to Durango,CO and had a great time at Durango mtn resort learning to use the rental snow bikes. We were not sure about them at first but once we took the lessons and got our certification,we were hooked. Donna our instructor was great and very helpful. We can,t wait to head back and snowbike next year. Randy and denise

1  Thank randy c
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I had major major knee surgery a year ago, and kinda figured my skiing days were over, until some friends introduced me to ski biking. I took a 3 hour lesson yesterday with Mike and Donna, and I've already mastered the bike. It is just as much fun as skiing, and my legs and knees feel great. I've skied more blue runs in 2 days on the bike, than I have on skis in years, and my legs don't hurt!! I'm hooked! Thanks Mike and Donna!

Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is a great alternative to skiing. My wife and I are in our late 40's and neither of us are great skiers so we thought we would give this a try. In 2-3 hours we were zooming down the slopes and having a blast. Sparky was a great instructor and had us going in no time. He also gave our kids ski lessons earlier in the day and they loved him. If your getting a lesson request him!!!

Thanks Sparky!!!

The Barnett's

Reviewed April 26, 2013

I feel it is the best way to enjoy a resort when I am not up for skiing or snowboarding. It is very gentle in the knees and back (as long as I stay out if steep moguly terrain!)! Brenter bikes and foot skis are a great way to build confidence to get back on a snowboard or skis! Thanks DMR!!

Been to Durango Snowbike Experience? Share your experiences!