“Playful sliding on the slopes!”

Durango Snowbike Experience
Durango, Colorado
“Playful sliding on the slopes!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

Snowbiking is an experience you don't want to miss. I had a great time laughing all the way down the mountain. It is easy to learn too. Get ready to have some more fun:)

Winchester
3 attraction reviews
“Fun on the slopes”
Reviewed February 13, 2013

Never rode a snow bike before. Had a really great experience with the snow bikes. Very easy to learn. Never had been to a ski resort. Cross country skiied once before. Easier than cross country skiing. Thank you Donna (The Snowbike Lady)

Charlotte, North Carolina
“totally awesome experience”
Reviewed February 9, 2013

I have been skiing for years with a handicap. Ski Biking was so much better for my leg and so much fun. It took me years to get comfortable skiing. Able to learn ski biking in one day. It is so much fun and less stress on the joints than skiing. Donna and all the folks at DMR were wonderful. I definitely recommend this to anyone interested in winter fun. It is way cool. My spouse doesn't enjoy skiing - he loved the ski biking and wants to return nexxt year.

Durango, Colorado
“It's not over yet!”
Reviewed February 6, 2013

After skiing for more than 40 years, my ski legs are shot. I thought my skiing days were numbered. Then, I learned to Snowbike. Now I can spend all day on the mountain again. Donna and Mike were great teachers and are equally good with people who have never been on skis as with us "old timers". My husband and a lot of my friends are biking now and we have so much fun riding with our "biker gang". My husband has torn both ACLs and the bike doesn't bother his knees. Thanks to Donna and Mike and their Snowbikes, I'm not doomed to the rocking chair just yet!

Visited March 2012
Albuquerque
“Snowbiking is a blast!!!!!!”
Reviewed January 22, 2013

For the past several years my family plans a weekend ski trip to Durango. While my family would spend the day on the mountian , I would usually spend the day at the bottom of the hill or in the hotel room to afraid to ski. Last year my husband was introduced to snowbiking and now our trips are planned around snowbiking rather than skiing. This past weekend I took the plung and decided I wanted to be on the top of the mountian instead of the bottom. After spending a few hours with Mike and Donna learning the basics of snowbiking, I was on the mountian having the time of my life with my family. Not only was snowbiking a blast, but Donna and Mike made the entire experience feel like a family affair. I have found my new faviorte sport - SNOWBIKING!

Visited January 2013

Been to Durango Snowbike Experience? Share your experiences!