“My grandson absolutely love this place. He cried when we had to leave.”

Powerhouse Science Center
Ranked #25 of 73 things to do in Durango
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Reviewed April 26, 2013

This place had so many fun things for my grandson to try out and do. Even my older son and daughter go in on the action. Will definitely visit again.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

The museum was newly opened and clearly it will become a favorite spot for elementary school fieldtrips and young visitors. We brought our 13 year old grandson and enjoyed the visit even though it is geared to a younger crowd. The town has done a good job on this attraction.

Reviewed March 27, 2013

The museum had some neat things for the kids but for the price it was not worth the money. You can see all the exhibits in around 15 to 20 mins then its boring for the kids. The staff does the best with what they have to work with, but it seems like a very under funded museum.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

It was great my 5,12 &15yr old kids liked it...n reasonable its definitely hands on no one goin to show I

1  Thank Cyn R
Reviewed January 4, 2013

I had a fun day here with my nieces. Lots of fun activities for all ages. The girls kept running from activity to activity. It was a little expensive for our entire family, but was still good family fun. It sounds like they do a lot of great activities throughout the year. I wish that my sister had something like this in her town.