“Always a great bet”

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
Ranked #8 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
Houston, Texas
“Always a great bet”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Local institution with great coffee. It is what Starbucks probably used to be like when they had 6 locations. Coffee fresh pastries alright breakfast burritos pretty fine.

Visited August 2013

United States
“wonderful local coffeehouse!”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

Durango Joe's is where the locals hang out. Great staff, coffee, sandwiches, and other foods items I don't recall. They have 2 or 3 locations, but I adore the on the College Drive. Couldn't get by without morning coffee or afternoon pickmeup at this stellar spot!

Staff is so friendly, they even remember your name.

Visited August 2013
USA
“Durango Joe's saved me!!!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

After a terrible nights sleep at a local motel on Main in Durango, I walked down the street to Durango Joe's to get some fresh air and a cup of coffee. Thank goodness they open early!! I bought a delicious cafe latte and had a nice chat with the young lady at the drive thru window and then walked back to my motel to watch the sunrise. Durango Joe's saved the day for me!!
Thanks!

• Visited August 2013
“Great Coffee! Great Place!”
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

Definitely recommended! Really great coffee. Hard to get to. The access gods for the city were not kind to DJs, but it's worth managing the work around. I like good black dark roast coffee with nothing but flavor and theirs was bold enough to step up to the plate. Thanks for a great cuppa Joe!

Visited July 2013
2 Thank nabenom
Tucson
“Great coffee, chai, muffins”
Reviewed July 17, 2013

Spacious, plenty of tables. Prompt service and good coffee. Small selection of baked goods. Easy parking. Free WiFi. What more could you want?

Visited July 2013

Been to Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.? Share your experiences!