“Durango's iconic coffehous (es)”

Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.
Ranked #8 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Durango
Dining options: Lunch
Description: At Durango Joe's we believe all people are important - from our loyal customers to the coffee farmers around the globe from whom we buy our coffee. We directly partner with these farmers, sharing a common goal for stewardship of the land as well as humanitarian responsibilities. Every coffee farmer with whom we work is paid a premium at or well above Fair Trade prices - based upon the superb quality of their coffee.I welcome you to join the Durango Joe's family as you experience the best tasting coffee around, as we together make a positive difference in people's lives around the world.OUR MOTTO: "Everyone deserves a smile, a warm greeting and a great cup of coffee!"
Durango, Colorado
“Durango's iconic coffehous (es)”
Reviewed February 21, 2013

Coffees, teas, sandwiches, pastries and a friendly atmosphere. Be sure to get a bumper sticker that reads, "powered by Durango Joe's."

Des Moines, Iowa
“Great coffee, even better when you support local businesses!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My wife and I spent a long weekend in Durango and everyday we started are day off at this coffeehouse. Staff had great service and was friendly, always glad to supoort local businesses when you are traveling through an area. Did try any of there food but alot of people sitting around us did.

• Visited February 2013
“Great Service”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

I'm not a coffee fan so I only went in for some warmth and a bite to eat. The food was good but nothing spectacular. I went in late at night and there was only one guy working and he wasw rathre busy trying to close up but he still had a good chat and was helpful in advising me at what to see while in Durango. He seemed like a great guy and was passionate about his job and making it a good experiece for the customer. I would definitely go back if I am lucky enough to return to Durango :)

• Visited November 2012
Houston, Texas
“Great Mochas with Excellent Service/Staff”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

This is the perfect place to stop in a grab some coffee. Their Legendary Mocha is just that, legendary (definitely on my top 3 mocha list). They have a great breakfast menu, from huge burritos to croissants with asiago cheese. The staff are always friendly/chipper and have the orders ready super fast. They are constantly running a deal where if you buy a $25 gift card, you get a free drink. Enjoy!

Visited January 2013
Durango
“Lots of drive-throughs in Durango”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

Always a dependably good cup of coffee here. Not sure how he gets such a good staff to come work so early in the morning, but they have all seemed very friendly.

Visited November 2012

Been to Durango Joe's Coffee on College Dr.? Share your experiences!