“Best bakery In Durango”
Review of Bread

Bread
Ranked #1 of 1 Bakeries in Durango
Reviewed February 18, 2012

Strong coffee, freshly baked breads of all kinds, yummy sandwiches that can be split for two, KILLER cookies-it's a great place !

Reviewed February 16, 2012

Bread has some of the best food in Durango -hand's down! It's unfortunate that I dread going to the store front! I often avoid the store and go to Guidos or other sellers in town to avoid the bakery. Bread is quite wonderful, but both my husband and I have experienced horrible customer service and rude staff (and fellow customers) every time we go to bread. The service needs a serious dose of patience and an attitude adjustment. We get rude service almost every time we go to the store. The workers at the farmer's market are almost always nice, patient and friendly - I wish that would also be the case at the store.

2  Thank travelingbugs8
Reviewed February 10, 2012

Besides the bread, they have great sandwiches. My husband also says the coffee is the best here - good flavor. I also really like the ham and cheese croissants. Be careful though--you need to pre order breads, rolls, etc on holidays (like Thanksgiving) because they run out of food pretty fast. Also, for some reason, they don't have much of a website (it's only one page and it only mentions hours of operation and phone number) so you have to go by there to check things out and see what they have to offer.

Reviewed February 5, 2012

what a wonderful selection for bread, muffins, scones and pastries. and the prices are reasonable,too. i bought a loaf of challah bread that lasted me a week as it weighed about 2-3 lbs.

Reviewed January 31, 2012

Excellent breads and ots of choices plus the cookies are to die for.

Been to Bread? Share your experiences!