“Wonderful Food”
Review of Edgewater Grill

Edgewater Grill
Reserve with OpenTable
Edgewater Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #146 of 202 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: American
Reviewed February 27, 2013

We ate there several times. Food is exceptional! Staff very pleasant, service very good. Very comfortable, and saw eagles flying while we were looking out the window.

Reviewed December 17, 2012

I met my friend for a Sunday lunch at the Edgewater. You have to admit it's the best scenery in Durango,. The service was iffy and the place was empty, but we sure did love our meals. Our waiter was kind of here and there, but did OK. The hostess was pretty much not there. I absolutely loved my "real" burger and my vegetarian friend loved her veggie burger. We had a glass of Zinfandel and Pinot Grigio and both were good. You really can't beat the view, but I think they could step up the service a bit.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

Over priced!
Food was good but not worth the price.
Service was great. Chairs are nice.
The bad thing was a friend ordered Long Island Ice tea $9.00 a drink... Go down the road any place and they are $3.00 to 5.00 each.......Not worth the prices we paid for a just ok lunch...

Reviewed July 12, 2012

This place has a nice view of the river and great food

Reviewed June 13, 2012

Skip the Southwest Eggs Benedict. The tea comes in a really large teapot; perfect for tea lovers!

Been to Edgewater Grill? Share your experiences!