“fun ride”
Review of Rapp Corral

Rapp Corral
More attraction details
Owner description: We offer the absolute best in mountain trail riding and wonderful winter sleigh riding in the San Juan National Forest, just twenty miles north of Durango Colorado! Rapp Corral is an Equal Opportunity Service Provider/Employer and operates under Special Use Permit #COL770 from the USDA Forest Service, San Juan National Forest.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed November 25, 2013

great scenery, easy to use. very knowledgable cowboys ( or cowgirls) who help you. family owned and operated.

Reviewed October 29, 2013

This was a fun ride over two hours. It is a well run operation. The staff was friendly and did a great job. I would recommend to anyone who visits Durango.

Reviewed October 14, 2013

We did a sleigh ride for my birthday and had a wonderful time. Durango is beautiful in the winter. Ann's horses are healthy and happy and see really cares about the community.

2  Thank diannecarol
Reviewed October 7, 2013

The Rapp Corral met all of our expectations. Our only regret was not taking a longer ride. Ems and Sarah had the horses ready upon our arrival. Sarah led the way, was very knowledgeable of the area, and made the two-hour ride one to remember.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

I rode with Rapp Corral twice - a three hour ride one day and a two hour ride another. The scenery was spectacular and the wranglers were friendly and knowledgeably about the flora and fauna of the area as well as the history of the area which made for a really interesting ride. The barn, guest area and corral were neat and organized - not easy if you've ever had horses, tack, etc. and the horses clean and obviously cared for.

I road Issac and Charlie Brown - both horses were a pleasure to ride and solid as rocks on some challenging trails. I'm far from petite and was worried there might not be a horse for me to ride but these guys were gems. (Charlie is a famous horse - having appeared in numerous western movies!).

Most important the horses' condition was Top priority. When Issac had a small muscle pull, they didn't hesitate to pull him out of the rotation and gave me Charlie instead. I love that the corral puts their animals' care 1st, followed closely by client safety and enjoyment.

2  Thank Martha T