“Excellent Experience”

9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 121 helpful votes
“Excellent Experience”
Reviewed August 21, 2011

Took my 8 year old daughter in the glider for a 20 minute glide. The pilot flew us over our rental house, did loopty loops at our request. If I were to do it again, I'd pay more for a longer flight so you could see more of the area. We had a wonderful time and my daughter is still talking about it.

Visited August 2011
2 Thank Dagny49

Sulphur, Louisiana
45 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Beautiful views, exciting trip”
Reviewed August 20, 2011

This was a highlight of our trip to Durango. The glider is two seater, dual control plane with you sitting up front and the pilot sitting behind you. The views are beautiful and gives you a whole new perspective of the area. I bought the shortest ride, about 20 minutes. This is plenty of time in the air for a novice. For me this event was well worth the price.

Visited August 2011
3 Thank teebee777
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Pure fun”
Reviewed August 2, 2011

I road in the glider twice, one was a couch ride, and one that was an acrobatic ride like a roller coaster! Truly a blast of you don't get motion sickness. And if you do just do the couch ride.

2 Thank hodiver