“Wonderful! Would do it Again!”

Outlaw River and Jeep Tours
Ranked #10 of 22 Tours in Durango
Joaquin, Texas
“Wonderful! Would do it Again!”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

We booked a full day hummer and jeep tour in lieu of train tickets. Best decison! We are a family of four with 2 young boys ages 9 & 12. Mr. Wild Bill was our guide. He made our trip a memorable one! I loved the way he spent time with the boys, pointing out copper and silver at the mines. He was very knowledgeable. We had a light lunch of sandwiches and fruit, cookies, gatorade. (We also brought our own cooler) We met Mr Bill in Durango around 8am and left shortly after in a jeep headed toward a private gold/copper mine for a couple of hours. Then we came back to Duragno and took the hummer out, along with a group from Australia to an elk preserve for a few hours. Back in the jeep and had lunch while on the way to Silverton on the Million Dollar Highway and to the overlook at Ouray. Went to numerous mines and an old ghost town. By the time the trip was over with, I felt like Mr Wild Bill was part of our family. The trip was bumpy and rugged, but what do you expect when you are driving over rocks and rough terrain. Right up my family's ally. I read the other reviews, NO PROBLEMS HERE!!! Would definitly recommend this trip!

Texas
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fun two hour rafting trip”
Reviewed August 10, 2012

Many thanks to our guide, Tom. Our family of four had a great time on our first rafting trip. No complaints, just a lot of fun.

I've read all 62 comments about Outlaw River and Jeep Tours. I think its clear that the issues that people have reported are related to ATV and Jeep tours. I can only speak to the rafting trip. I would recommend Outlaw and will use them again for rafting. If my family wants to take an ATV or Jeep tour I'll probably read the reviews of competing companies before I decide.

Cushing, Oklahoma
“HUDGINS FAMILY REUNION JEEP OUTING " THE BEST"”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Just want to say THANK YOU for a great afternoon outing. Some of our family that attend the family reunion, about 17 of us took the jeep tour and had a wonderful time. WE WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO ANYONE. AGAIN A BIG THANK YOU!!!!!!! FOR ALL THE GREAT INFO AND PERSONAL SERVICE AND PUTTING UP WITH ALL OF US.

Dallas, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 29 helpful votes
“They need better equipment!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

My family and I booked a 2 hour ATV trip that was supposed to include a guide and a drink. They did not provide either. Be aware that the pamphlet description does not match the service provided. Also 1 ATV wouldn't start so a member of our group did not get to participate. My ATV did not have anything higher than 2nd gear so 18mph was the best we could do so we were always eating dust! We did have fun riding the ATV's up a mountain trail and saw hundreds of chipmunks and a deer. Most of the mountain is burned due to a big fire several years ago so scenery was not what I expected. The steep cliffs and views from high up were still pretty amazing!

Visited July 2012
Denver, Colorado
“Best Jeep ride ever !!”
Reviewed August 6, 2012

Just want to say "thanks" to Outlaw Tours for the magnificent jeep ride. This was my families first visit to the Durango area.
The staff made it so memorable due to the fact they told us all about the area and history. It was a thrill to have Outlaw Tours give us such an exciting experience.
THANKS OUTLAW - YOU ROCK !!!! we will be back for sure to visit you next summer.