“A Great Rafting Experience” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Durango Rafting Company

Durango Rafting Company
Portsmouth, RI
“A Great Rafting Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 22, 2010

This was my first rafting trip and I was a bit nervous, but the folks at Durango Rafting Co were knowledgable and experienced. The safety lecture, condition of the equipment and knowledge of the guides put me at ease. The trip was fun and exciting. The guide pointed out the sites and landmarks along the river and we had the opportunity to paddle while approaching the rapids. This is definitely something I want to try again thanks to a great rafting experience with Durango Rafting Co. I will definitely raft with them again!

Durango, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A great experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

I am a Durango local and have been on multiple trips with Durango Rafting Company. The guides are professional and safe and the prices can't be beat. Whenever I have family or friends visiting Durango I send them to DRC.

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

DRC is a great raft trip company. The guides are professional, knowledgeable and safety conscious. They entertain, too, keeping a line of chatter going about the area, the Animas River, etc etc. Our guide paid particular attention to the young children on our raft, asking them questions about home, telling them t get ready for the rapids, etc etc.

Our trip was a great experience, I cannot wait to go again.

Tucson
“Best Raft Trip Ever!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 21, 2010

I have taken my family rafting at various places all over the US and Durango Rafting Company is hands down the best company we have gone with. The guides were fun and really made our family feel safe while enjoying the breathtaking scenery Durango has to offer. For the money this is by far the best trip we have gone on and plan on returning for another trip later this summer or early next summer.

Littleton, Colorado
“Well organized, safe, entertaining and knowledgeable guides. Highly recommended.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2010

The trip left on time and all transportation from start to finish was included. The equipment was in good condition and a safety and instruction lecture was given prior to leaving.
The guides were entertaining and pointed out items of interest along the trip.
You could actively participate by paddling or just sit and view the scenery.
Kid safe.