“Both locals and visitors favorite for food and atmosphere, including great customer service.”
Review of Zia Taqueria

Zia Taqueria
Ranked #12 of 196 Restaurants in Durango
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Takeout
Description: We believe in simple, tasteful, authentic food with an atmosphere and price that feels good, warms the soul, and reminds you that some of the better things in life are quite simple.
Durango, Colorado, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
Reviewed September 28, 2013

The North has been a consistent and frequent "go-to" place for us. Now the South location has impressed our "foodie" calling. Decision of which to choose is based only on where we are located when hunger hits. Both are highly recommended!

• Visited September 2013
1 Thank Heather H

Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Love.”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Visit every time we are in town. Love this place. Burritos are amazing, and the kids love it too. Nice to see they have a southside location as well.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank Fria2013
Red Mesa, AZ
“One of my best meals EVER!”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

I have only eaten here once, but on the way home I kept saying that it was the best meal I have had in a long time. The tortillas (I had corn) were light and tasty and durable. My taco ingredients didn't start leaking out the middle. I had a squash/corn combination, beans (all are vegetarian here) lettuce, tomato, pico de gallo and cheese. It was all so fresh and tasty I wanted to go back the next day!!

• Visited August 2013
Frederick, Colorado
“took the whole clan for lunch”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

we took three families in for lunch and things went pretty well. besides all the kids milling about (ours!) instead of eating, it was a nice place with unique atmosphere.

Visited July 2013
Santa Fe, New Mexico
“Find myself wishing for it”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

We used to live in Durango, and just the other day my kids and I were wishing there was a place like Zia Tacqueria in California (oh, they try here, but it's not the same). The food is fresh, the atmosphere is friendly, and it's always busy with lots of happy customers. Great options for making a meal exactly the way you want it. If you've never been, think Chipotle but with personality and MUCH better eats.

Visited July 2013